01||escape

*Three months later*

"According to new information,
Mr. Reyansh Rathore has been found not guilty of the murder charges. All
accusations against him have been
thoroughly investigated and cleared.

Mr. Reyansh Rathore has been released f
rom incarceration, and he has received a formal apology from the FBI agent involved in the case. We trust that justice has been served.

This has also seen an increase in the stock price of Rathore Inc."

Switching off the TV, I silenced the relentless ring of that irritating reporter who once targeted me. The hypocrisy of the media was on full display, a reminder to always seek out the truth amidst the noise.

I throw my head back on the headrest, my eyes fixed on the ceiling, loneliness hiting me.

This is what I've dreamt to become.

A man with power.

The sacrifices I've given, now feels like a rotten flower.

My sister once asked me, what I've sacrificed? My darling,

Myself

A man whose mother regrets giving birth too, a man walking with a line of enemies, a man in love, whose lover ran the moment his self came in light.

A pearl of laughter leaves my mouth.

18hours Ago

The black and grey wall, has become my daily view. Every where my eyes went, the same colour repeated itself.

The suffocation was too much, to avoid. Since three months, I have been waking up to the dull color, depicting my life.

I twist the knife in my between my fingers, the sharp edge touching my hard calloused fingers. The sharpness gleaming in the darkness. The same darkness where I had built my home.