10||trapped memories

I don't know what happened yesterday but the app was glitching a lot. Anyways, if you have any problem, you are free to message me.

And Do vote and comment fast, so I give you all a double update.

|𝗔 𝗨 𝗧 𝗛 𝗢 𝗥|

The heartbeat is fast, the mind wandering around, roaming along the dusky night sky. The forlorn moon is being gazed upon by two broken people.

One calmly.

One jealously.

Reyansh watches the clouds, curtaining the moon behind their haziness. Making the human feel the clouds have the right over the moon, as if it is able to touch it. But, look clearly, at the other side. You would know, we all feel that we know someone, but we just know a part. For the person has him and only himself at the end.

Kiraz looks at the moon with stingy eyes. Even if with each passing night, the moon changes its phase, at some point, it does get complete. Why not her then? She also resembles the moon, even after getting so many dark patches it still dares to look beautiful. Look at her, she also got stains painting her canvas-like heart, but if she looks at the masterpiece, she just wants to rewind the whole process, stand like a blank canvas, and let those colors once again paint her. But the painter is lost.

"What are you doing here?" she looks up, Kabir standing tall beside her.

"Nothing." She wraps her arms against her knees, pulling them closer to her chest, seeking refuge.

Kabir doesn't probe more, since it's futile and she wouldn't be sharing anything until she wants. He takes the seat beside her, just like her, fixing his gaze on the moon.

"How is it going with Navya?" Kiraz questions her friend, who blushes at the mention of his girlfriend. His fingers scratch the back of his neck.

"Things are good."

"Just good." She raises her brow.

Kabir sighs, "We have been in a relationship for a year. I know her, she knows me. I want to see us as more than what we are," he shakes his head, "but she. I don't think she feels the same for me."

Kiraz places her palm on his, squeezing it, passing a sense of assurance, "Navya has been in an abusive relationship. Her traumas are holding her back. Believe me, she loves you. All you need is to understand her, communicate this with her. Misunderstandings are like moles; don't let them brew in between you."

"How are you sure she loves me? Feelings change with time." Kabir finds himself asking her.

"Kabir, how many times must we have seen the moon? Still, we never get bored. I have grown up looking at the moon, in its every change. Everything is the same, the moon is still the same, and I might have memorized and imprinted it in my mind. Still, we look at it. How pure can love be. Just never getting tired of gazing at each other. At each stage, every step, the play of eyes never stops." She speaks.