13|| 3 chance

Every encounter carries a whispered purpose in the cosmic script

When we do, the angles of fate giggles out in the sky. The writer smiling at the turn of the scene, calling it fate. If someone asks me how many hours, months, years did it take me to let go of her.

My heart will echo with one answer-None.

I never tried to forget her, a truth I continuously deny. In reality, I never brought myself to do so.

Heart, a gallery of emotions, she will always remain a canvas brushed with aesthetic hues, where every sentiment dances with grace and purpose.

She will never be naked in my heart. Always be painted in love or hate.

The moment she sat there on the sand, inking her fingers on her knees, I felt a faint resembles of her. I shake it off. Ignoring her nails peeling the skin of her fingers.

I tried to pacify myself, stopping myself from approaching a stranger, of whose resembles I find as her.

She stood up, moving towards the sea, savoring the pleasant sunset, I try not to look at her.

But when her cap tumbled, the red strands dancing in the air, I couldn't stop my legs. They draw to her, unwillingly. The traitor heart stopping its beating for a second.

And the collision of our body, made the shivering sensation dance on my skin.

Eyes meet. Within one second, my heart beats like it has woke up from its deep slumber.

With the locked eyes, those lost memories rushed back, carrying the weight of shared laughter and tender moments. In those brief the past collided with the present. Like the small waves rushing to touch the feet of us, a chapter unwillingly closed, hardly forgotten. A desperate urge to flew black to catch the loving moments somewhere lingered, in my eyes.

I gazed at her face, half covered, the onyx eyes peaking out which shinned from the hazy layers of tears, wetting the curtains of her lashes.

"Re...Reyansh." she whispers out, closing her eyes, letting the heavy unbearable drops of tears fall. The wind whisked past, scattering her hair.