07||him

I put the files which I would be needing, on top of the clothes before zipping the luggage

I put the files which I would be needing, on top of the clothes before zipping the luggage. I drag it down on the floor, near a corner of the door.

Packing is an extensive work. I dust of the invisible speck of dust, before sitting near the headboard of the bed, plugging off my phone from the charger. I dial the one number, whose impending revenge I have to execute.

He picks the call in one ring, "I will be there by 7 in morning."

"Good, I will be there by 30th December." I cut the call, keeping the device on the nightstand.

"Ohh, what a sight?" I look up, fleeting a glance at the door, shaking my head at Maya's drool. She has her head peaked out from the door her brown orbs fixed on my naked torso. Her fingers twisting her hair strands.

"Can you stop staring at me?" I scowl at her, when she refuses to stare away from my chest.

"Some great poet said that, a beautiful sight must not be disrespect by looking away." Her humor echoes, as she raised her hand fanning herself.

"Don't hang out much with spirits. I don't want to be a ghost hunter, and find you having a candle light dinner on full moon with William Shakespeare." I hinted. Her expression dulls, with a scrunch in the middle of her brows.

"Are your rules, no one enters my room, still prevailing?" She asks ignoring my words, rolling her eyes around my room.

"If you have no willingness left to live a longer, you can definitely enter." I grin at her, putting my hands forward in a welcoming gesture.

She pulls her hand before her Chanel cardigan, scowling, "No thanks you. I still have to marry you."

"Yeap, one must dream to fall down." I shot her back, tilting my head.

She ignores my comment, sliding her finger on the wall beside the door, before bringing it near her eyes, "Do you really clean this big ass of a room, by yourself."

"You see I am multi-talented." I throw my neck back, pulling off at an invisible collar, a smug look taking on me.

"I can see that," she looks at my jaw, then travelling her eyes to my hands, then at the pale veins, before resting them on my spread thigh.