08||mess

a suprise.

Warm Love hits 100K, and I should atleast share this with a bonus because of the people who made it happen.

In life two things, will definitely come. Death and Betrayal. Someday, somewhere at sometimes, you will face either of this two. The suffocation will be same in each case, the fire will be same.

The fire of the betrayal is extinguished, just the debris of the remnant is leftover. The things I lost I got back. I emerged from the ashes, to take over the Mafia once again.

The journey of one hour fifteen minutes completes, but not the thoughts of mine. I unbuckle the seatbelt, being the last to step out. The warm breeze of Goa, and the faint yellow light falls on me. Again, the strange feeling returns, hitting me with full force. I gulp the air, trying to calm my thudding heart.

"Chachu, come." A ten years old Varun calls out excitedly, from the car door.

"Yess." I mutter, before letting him shit inside and making space for me. "Are we going to the beach?"

"Not today." I reply. He pouts before resting his head on my arms, and tapping on the screen of I-pad, resuming his game.

Typing a short message of reached to Aditya, I rest my head on the headrest, closing my eyes momentarily. The rays of morning, falls sharp on my face, making me blink my eyes open, a curse leaving my mouth. I turn my head, towards the window, when a woman with her back faced towards me, falls before my eyes.

I blink, closing my eyes and again opening them. For the next seconds, I find myself staring at her, observing her, trying to differentiate the woman from her. Dressed in a black hoodie, her red hairs left open, as she chats animatedly with the person before her. My eyes flew towards the small face of a boy, she was carrying in her arms. His eyes lit up, as his innocent gaze observes the other car of our, passing before him. He tells the lady and my eyes refused to part away from her, a desperation to see her face overcomes me.

Before I could see her, the driver drives the car ahead, and she turns to her right, again her back facing me, masking her face. I definitely have turned insane. A smile grazes my lips, remembering the astonished face of the child, which was different this time.

Was it real? I chuckle internally, all this year, I mastered the art of smiling that I forgot to differentiate it realness. Art comes with its own curse. Just like she had been. An art which my love saw her in.

Soon the driver drives inside through the driveway, a large mansion falling before us. We park before the driveway, from where the entrance falls to the large majestic house. Perfect for a family stay.

I get down from the car, the breeze strong, flowing past me. Nirvan, the name engraved on the golden plate hanged on the house.

"Wow, this is so beautiful." Kritika exclaims, mirroring everyone's expression.