02|| truth

*Three months later*

The orange red, semicircle peeked above from the horizon, covering half of itself in the ocean. Shimmering its color in the sky, painting the white clouds in a hue of light pink and orange.

Spreading the color of its love, in the pages of sky, trying to reach the moon. Showing its unprecedented love, it carries for the moon. Even climbing down the throne, handing the rein in the hands of moon.

That's love. The unspoken, untouchable, the thirst for each other. Not the intoxicated one, filled with possessiveness, rather a pure, soft, filled with desperation, just like those small dues of water, running to meet the shore.

What's is love?

Huh! The one Reyansh has or had, for me. Or the one I have for Reyansh.

Reyansh was, like the harsh breeze in those cold winters, mine is like, those soft breeze in those hot summers, very rare.

I look up, at the setting sun, just a little before letting, itself disappear, announcing goodbye comes with a promise of once again meeting.

What did the goodbye of mine and Reyansh said?

With Samira it's was forever.

With Amaira was, even if you cross each other's path, turn your eyes, and pretend you are a stranger, even if it meant, keeping those beautiful memories at bay.

I experienced each type of goodbye, which one would be mine and his?

I twist the unoccupied gap between my fingers, where once a ring used to seat. The emptiness, screaming, just like the drawing darkness, making us remember, how beautiful the sunset was. Alas! we only realize its beautifulness, once we lost it.

How good we were together. Now, here I'm seated on a bench, the ocean before me, all alone. I can only remember the feel of his arms, the feel of his lips either on my forehead or on lips, the feel of his finger when they tuck the unruly strand of my hair behind my ear, the hands that fill the gap between these exact fingers. Everything is lost on the abyss of the time.