14|| my neighbor

Gave you all an early update❤️
As it was supposed to be on Monday.

•~•
Before reading this chapter, I want to request you all that to read this book with an open mind. We are all seeing the things just from the surface of water. We will slowly, calmly get into the water to see what we saw is it the reality? Know the brutal pains and for that all I am asking is just a little patience from your side.

•~•~•

I wrap my arms against myself, the cold wintry breeze blowing past me

I turn around, sliding a chair for myself, the two-seater table overlooked the sea.

It's the time of evening.  The evening unfolds, with New Year's arrival just two day away, attracting a surge of new patrons. The year was going to end, and a new year was to bless. Every year it was same, a hopeless view from my mind welcoming the year, and accompanied with a lingering thought. A challenge to be precise. I have faced worst, what would be even worse than that. I have managed to stand fearless.

Now, it changed. The exact date of today managed to change everything, and after five years, a pray has escaped from my heart.

'I am ready to face the burnt of my past, but Veer must be kept away from it.'

I failed as a daughter. As a sister, as a friend and even as a wife.

I will not let myself fail as a mother.

The look I saw in Reyansh eyes, had a consuming allure of hatred. And I know whether its love, or hate, he will always do it passionately and devotional. Seeing him nearly after five years, had raced and paced my heart in an uncontrollable beat, and the tears held no willingness to stop. But instead of his face, I just saw his eyes. Which were enough to tell me, how much he despises me.

Yet, an urge remained in me for once to see his face, which remained covered. My skin shivered and lungs restricted in the anticipation of seeing his face for once. Even the hazy layer shining before my eyes, didn't stopped me from looking at him. His cruel shrewd eyes, and the intensive aura, rattled my legs weak. Still, a question managed to make its presence in me.

How easy was it for him, to forget me? How easy was it for him to replace his unwavering love for me, giving it the space of hatred. I also faced the betrayal, he kept me in hidden, still I never let a speck of hate near the love I have for him. For all the five years, he holds the crown of my heart.

Loving someone is easy.

Loving someone from afar is hard.

But loving the person who left you on your own is much harder. How can I forget someone, who saw me like no one, kissed me at places I could ever imaged to be kissed, made shivers run down my body, knees weaker, tore through me, licked the sweat of my skin which he called as afterglow. Left my lips swollen, tried body in a want of more, the prints of his marks that said, Kiraz belongs to Reyansh.