Important

First of all,

Happy Children's Day to my readers,

Because I seriously believe we all have a inner child, irrespective of our age, and we must take out a day to pamper ourself. Enough of being the tough adult, we all deserve a break.

The second thing I am here is for,

That I am going to start publishing this book on the paid site, which is scrollstack.

Many readers of mine are asking my update schedule which is going to change.
Initially, I was going to do an intership, but unfortunately it's not matching with my college schedule.

So, I have decided, why not I just get the return for something, I am investing my time, my efforts and continuously beating myself for making it appreciable for you to read. I was having the thought since quiet a long, and today I decided why not I shot my luck.

So, yeah, here I am. The thing is we all need money, as a nineteen years old I definitely need. I know I have some teenage readers who doesn't earn and it's okay, but I want to change the last year of my teenage and earn. Even if itya small amount, I will be proud of it.

What I am gonna do is, update two chapters on Sunday, at 7 in evening, each charging 6 rupee, on scrollstack. I would be sharing the link, on message board. Interested can surely go for it.

The payment procedure for scrollstack is safe, you can do UPI(Google pay, Paytm) card, net banking, and it's totally safe. If you have some problem you can reach out to me. I would adhere to it.

And, this doesn't mean I would snatch the right of you to read, for those who can't afford. I will update once a week on Wattpad, on Wednesday.

This just is a change of pattern of reading and nothing else. I hope everyone respects my decision and support me. If is measly for twelve and if you really think I have a potential, then you support me.

Even if you are unable, it's totally okay. If I don't get any supporter, then I will simply post once a week. Writers to deserve a token of appreciation. You just need tk understand me, like I do to you all.

Rest is, I want to really really thank my true readers, who have sticked to me, since the first day I have started writing Warm Love. They ignored my mistakes, some pinpointed that I couldn't be more grateful which really helped me in keep going. I received some message which helped me to not give up.

So, if you are unable to help me monetary, seriously nothing will change, you still have your writer writing and posting it once a week. Reading is an escape, which I don't want to snatch from my readers.

Thank You,
I appreciate all of your support.
Just know, I luv you all.