By Troy

I didn't sleep. I only took a short nap. I wanted to go to the living room, but suddenly I heard Clara screaming, and then Della. That spurred me to get up quickly. 

"What is this?" I was dumbfounded to see Clara pinning Della to the floor, not letting her get up.

"Oh our right boy is here," Clara laughed nastily, "I must have ruined your girlfriend," the laughter didn't stop.

Then I saw that the floor was covered in white powder.I threw myself at Clara and pulled her away from Della.

"Hey, what are you doing?!"

Without letting her continue, I punched her in the face. I've had to hit women a few times in my life. But this was the most satisfying. I hated Clara with every cell in my body, and I hoped Della hadn't inhaled the stuff.

I ran to Della. She opened her eyes. Pupils dilated.

"Can you hear me? Do you recognise me?!"

She nodded and laughed.

"Of course I recognise you, Troy!"

"Did you have time to inhale that stuff?!"

She shrugged:

"My nose kind of stings a little."

"What's all this for, explain it?! " I turned to Clara.

"Fuck you!"

"I seem to be feeling fine, Troy. Don't worry about it. Even if something did get in my nose it'll go away quickly."

"Are you crazy? You need to induce vomiting."

"Get off her Troy," Clara while wiping the blood off her lip with the palm of her hand. I must have hit her hard.

"You shut up in the first place, Cla..."

I couldn't finish. Clara screamed loudly.

"No, you shut up, we don't need you, get out wherever you want. We'll manage without you!"

"You know what Clara, get out yourself if you want. Leave him alone. I feel sorry for you all my life because of that time. I'm sorry for what happened. But you're losing your mind, and I feel guilty for not coming to your aid that day, and all the time I'm letting you down that nobody should. Your antics are out of line, I don't have to put up with them because you once decided to slit your wrists and chose me to be the informed one. You don't value your life. Why should I?

"Fuck you! I love my life!"

"Then tell me, why did you cut your veins then?! Why did you call me before that?! I thought that, as usual, you were ruffling my nerves in a drunken stupor, and hung up. I'm sorry, dear, I'm used to your manipulations to attract attention. But that time it was for real. Do you really think you have carte blanche for inadequacy because I didn't show up that day?! Answer me!"

Clara was silent. There were tears in her eyes.

"Oh, yeah, come on, cry. Push for pity again. You've been good at this all your life. We never discussed this case! And now it's time!"

"Stop it!"

"Do you think I really wanted this? Inhale this stuff?! How dare you force me?!"

After these words, Della ran out into the street.

I realized that the powder had taken effect and followed her. The sun was slowly rising. The morning was still fresh. The inferno hasn't started yet. Grabbing Della's hand, I dragged her to the car. She didn't resist. I took out some water and started pouring it on her face:

"You need to clean yourself up."

"All this will go away by itself in a couple of hours," she pushed the canister away and kissed me, "maybe we should do something else."

"Stop it! I don't want that."

"Take the powder too, it will be fun, the sex will be unforgettable," she said, laughing all the time.

"What are you talking about?! No. I won't accept anything. And you won't accept anything either!"

"What a bore you are!" She ran her hand over my face. I wanted her more than anything in the world. It was impossible to restrain this desire.

"Come on, Troy! Make up your mind at last! Don't be a bore. Aron wasn't like that!"

She laughed again. Her words about her ex-husband exasperated me. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her against the car. Della bumped her back against it loudly and laughed even louder. I kissed her. She bit my lower lip roughly. It was driving me crazy. Turning her back to me, I started kissing and biting her neck. Della began to moan. We were standing so that Clara couldn't see us from the house, and there was no one else around... I grabbed her by the neck with one hand and slightly strangled her. She moaned louder and I realized that she liked it. With my free hand, I unbuckled the belt on my trousers...

I fucked her hard. She was moaning. I felt better with her than I've ever felt with anyone, so it ended pretty quickly. I wanted to cum inside her. But I resisted, remembering how many times she asked me not to do it.

"Is that all?" A little weak!" She laughed again, slightly out of breath.

"Now come on, you need to puke, honey!"

I buttoned her trousers, took some water and dragged her a little closer to the house.

"I won't."

"No, you'll do it. Sooner or later you will feel bad. Better now than later, when the heat starts. Drink some water."

I handed her the bottle. She took a sip. She felt good, and she didn't want to throw up. But I had to do it. I rinsed my palms, wrung her hands behind her back with one hand, told her to bend over and, suddenly putting two fingers in her mouth, pressed on her throat. She threw up. Then everything happened by itself. Only the first impulse was needed. I knew that everything would end well, but for the first time in my life, I prayed for only one thing: that she would come to her senses as soon as possible. Her condition did not disgust me. I loved her. He was the first person I really accepted.

A couple of hours later, Della finally came to her senses. I do not know if Clara took anything at all, but she was already in her right mind, too. I didn't care about her. I would like her to stay here and die of an overdose. The prospect of riding with her for at least two more minutes was driving me crazy.

Nevertheless, we all got back into the car together. Everyone was silent. We drove to El Bazaar in silence. No one said a word.