By Troy 5: for her

I got out of the shower before Della. Shaking my wet hair, I sat down on the bed and thought: how annoying this jerk is to me. Every second since I've met him, I want to kill him. And the longer he's around, the stronger my desire. I can barely contain myself. But I promised Della... And I will keep my promise. I'm not a monster, and I can take it for her. For us.

Well, how good is she... Did I really get her? Every time I see her, I want to undress her and take her in the same second. She is like a trophy that I received undeservedly because I did not participate in competitions...

I introduced her again. Suddenly, Aron appeared in my visualization. I shuddered. Overall, he looks pretty good, but it's so hard for me to accept that Della could have slept with him. She's only mine, how is that possible? That is, of course, I understood that she had a husband in another life, but I didn't realize it and didn't take it into account until he appeared out of nowhere. Now I have to put up with the fact that some asshole who was able to win her favor will walk next to her? He's not worthy of her! Although... If you think about it, I'm not worthy of her either. No one is worthy of her at all. It's like she's not from this planet. Everyone wants her. I see the looks of my guys from the squad, they read: "Why the fuck did he get her and not me? Why isn't she mine?"

She's so sexy and smart, brave and caring, beautiful and kind... I don't know anyone like her. Maybe it was just that my world was very limited. Yes, I didn't see much. In fact, only the ranch, well, and the school from which I was kicked out for a couple of fights — that's all my worldview. But I know one thing for sure: I will lay this world at her feet. I will earn this award. Necessarily.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I quickly put on my T-shirt and hurried to open it. It was Aron. My fists clenched involuntarily.

"What do you want?"

"I'd like to talk to Della."

"Well, it's not fate, she's in the shower, you'll talk to her later," I started to close the door, but Aron propped it up with his foot. I raised an eyebrow inquiringly, taken aback by the guest's impudence.

"Some student won't tell me when I should talk to my wife," he pushed me and entered the room.

"Get out of here," I said softly, approaching him threateningly, and pointed my finger at the door. The water was still pouring, which meant Della couldn't hear us, but I still didn't want to attract her attention.

"You should learn hospitality."

"You know, I promised Della I wouldn't kill you, but it doesn't cost me anything to hurt you... just give me a reason."

"Do you know that we are legally married?"

"Do you know that no one cares about the laws now?"

"Audaciously. And a little rough. I wonder what she sees in you?"

"Listen, what do you want? Fight me again? Easy. Just ask for it directly."

Suddenly the noise of the water stopped. A few moments later, I heard footsteps and the bathroom door opened. Della appeared completely naked and screamed at the sight of Aron. I rushed to cover her with my body and quickly took off my T-shirt to throw it over her.

"Oh, stop it! What haven't I seen there before?" Aron said impudently, grinning.

At that moment, everything inside me snapped. I slowly turned around and walked towards him. His eyes, which had originally expressed indifference, suddenly widened. I hit him once, then a second, a third, and then I lost count. He tried to hit back, but I was on top, so he came out a little weak. Della tried to separate us, but I turned to her and said: