2

Ignore the mistakes:

"Hi aunty, is taehyung sleeping?," Someone with a blonde hair said when Mrs. Kim open the door.

"Oh jimin, come on in, yes my son is still sleeping, he fought yesterday so he must be tired," Mrs. Kim sana, taehyung's mother chuckles as jimin sat on the sofa.

"Why he always fights? If he becomes like this, no one will be ready to marry him," Jimin sighs as sana again chuckles.

"No! Ah I forgot to tell you but his marriage is already settled," She informed making him shock as he got up from the sofa so fast that his head spins for a second.

"WHAT?!,"

"Haha, you can go if you don't believe her," Taehyung's father, Kim Daehyung said, opening the newspaper and starts to read.

"No uncle, I do believe her and you too but yeah I should scold him for telling me sooner, did he agree?,"

Jimin asks shocked because his soulmate, taehyung never like anyone in his 29 year, like never. But suddenly he agreed to marry some random alpha? Wow.

"He is the one who came up with his marriage to us, we just want him to be happy so we agreed jimin, his happiness is all we want," Sana smiles as jimin ran upstairs.

"Kim Taehyung!! Yah! Kim Taehyung!!," Jimin screamed top of his lungs out as he bend down and grabs his throat which hurts.

"Who is screaming at this morning," Taehyung whines as he rolls around the blanket which soon gets away from his body.

"Whoo!," He said irritated by not letting him sleep. He slowly open his eyes and saw jimin, who had his hand on his waist.

"So I'm not important for you huh? Did you find another soulmate? I'm hurt taetae, I thought, i thought...I was important to you,"

Taehyung rubs his face aggressively, he's not in a mood to deal with his dramatic friend.

"Yes! You're not important to me, so bye let me sleep," He gave lip tight smile at jimin and waves, laying down again but whine when jimin jumps on him.

"Bitch tell me who's that alpha who stole your cold heart? Who? As I know you hate every alphas of this town," Jimin asks after taehyung got up from the bed.

"First of all, my heart isn't cold, it's just don't beat for anyone but somehow it did for one alpha, and yeah he's not from this town,"

"Ohh, who's he? Who's he? How does he look? Is he handsome? Is he gentlemen? Does he have abs? Six pack?,"

Jimin did question after question as taehyung chuckles irritated by him. "Calm down calm down, will ya? And I don't know about his abs but I don't care about that,"

"But you like alpha with abs, don't you?," Jimin asks, confused.

"Yeah I do, but I don't care," Jimin came closer and squint his eyes at him, judging him with his small eyes.

"What does he have?," Because jimin knows that if that alpha doesn't have abs then he must have something taehyung likes or else he wouldn't talk about his marriage himself.

"He has a baby face jimin, you believe that? He even has a bunny teeth, He's just my type and I already know about him all,"

"Oh really?" Taehyung nodded. "Yes, when I first saw him, he was eating an ice cream while laughing with I don't know who, but I fell for him,"

"He's cute?,"

"He really is, an sweetheart but his family don't want him because he's paralysed by some accidents? I don't why though,"

"What?! He's disabled?," Jimin yells at him, taehyung glare at him and rolls his eyes. "Don't call him disabled,"

"Woh woh! Sorry I'm not disrespecting him or anything like that, I'm just asking," Jimin surrenders himself as taehyung sat on his bed.

"Yes! He lost his walking on his own because of some accidents, not only that but I heard that his family hate him and treats him very badly,"

"You're not going to marry him out of pity or sympathy, are you?," Jimin asks, digesting the news he recently got. Taehyung shakes his head.

"No min, I love him that's why I ask his hand, not out of pity or whatever,"

"When did you saw him though?," Taehyung closed his eyes and remembered when was the first time he saw him, his bunny alpha as he was smiling while closing his eyes but whine when Jimin smacked his head.

"What the hell jimin? Do you have a death wish?,"

"I asked when but you're busy smiling, I don't want to see your lovesick face just tell me when," Jimin chuckles when taehyung acts hitting him.

"Six months ago,"

"WHAT!!? But you never told me," Jimin yells but taehyung just rolls his eyes. "I wasn't sure myself but now I know that I love him,"

"I'm happy for you then, when is the wedding?" He wiggles his eyebrows. "We are going to his house today so we'll know later,"

"Does your parents know that he's like...that?," Jimin hesitantly asks and taehyung nodded.

"They know that, they were hesitant at first but I only want to marry him no one else so yeah they knows and agreed,"

"Can I go with you guys then? I want to see your future alpha," Jimin asks and taehyung nodded. "Yes! You can,"

"I'm happy for you kim taehyung, by the way what's his name?,"

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook,"

---

Hola~

How's this? Please do vote, share and comment, it encourages me to write and to know that I'm not doing any mistakes🙏😭

This one reminds me of taekook👆🤷‍♀️