5

Ignore the mistakes:

Today! Is the important day because from today Jungkook's life is going to change forever. For better or worse we will know later.

They held the wedding ceremony in the wood

They held the wedding ceremony in the wood. Lightnings and wireless lights were glowing, giving glorious views of the forest as everyone was gathered around.

Some alphas and betas were jealous because the omega they likes were getting married and they didn't like it. But what could they do? Nothing.

Whoever has won taehyung's heart, he must be a lucky man! They thought and support them, if not forcefully.

Some of them are genuinely happy and some of them aren't, no, not at all. One of them is watching the stage with an red burning eyes.

"Today is the wedding day of them. Kim Taehyung, an omega from moon pack and Jeon Jungkook, an alpha from sun pack,"

The elders started after getting glimpse of the groom's family. They arrived here as well as the wedding ceremony were held in nearby moon pack.

Why? Because the alpha is coming there after marriage. No one knows that alpha is going to be resident son-in-law but let's hope for best.

The people who were talking stopped and was ready to see their future alpha, their leader as they waited patiently.

Carriage's door open and well polished shoes can be seen, and their alpha's father was on display. Soon one by one they're all off but they become confused when Junghyul went back and pulled out an wheelchair.

"Look, lots of people are here, expecting their future alpha who will protect them from any harm but sadly their alpha can't even get on his feet, how pathetic,"

Junghyul chuckles as he helped Jungkook to get on his wheelchair with so much great difficulty because he wasn't used to help his son.

Jungkook looks down, fidgeting his fingers while trying not to cry as he blink rapidly to avoid tears from falling. His father's words are always harsh harsh and harsh