8

Ignore the mistakes:

"I saw star candy when we were unwrapping the gift, can I have it?," Jungkook muttered, still looking anywhere but in taehyung's eyes.

"Oh yeah, I also saw it, hm....here," Taehyung gave him quietly as no one utters nor look at each other.

'Fvck you jimin' He cursed jimin inside his mind for making the things awkward between them

Jungkook started to eat while trying not to make noise as the taste hits his tastebud. Taehyung looks at him as he forwards his palms. "Give me some too,"

"Here, its so tasty, even tastier than I used to eat before," Jungkook put lots of it on his palm and said while taehyung nodded.

"Used to?,"

"Yes used to because, after getting into accident, I couldn't go to buy by myself and it didn't find near our house so yeah!," Jungkook utters, fidgeting his fingers and smiles shyly when taehyung didn't look away from him.

'Fvck that bitches' Taehyung secretly rolls his eyes while cursing the jeons and looks at jungkook.

"I see, from now, I'll make sure that it will be always available for you to eat, whenever you want feel like eating, just let me know, we'll go shopping together to buy a lot of it, for you,"

Taehyung pops one into his mouth and smiles, he doesn't like sweets nor he likes spicy so he didn't eat much. He just watches how jungkook ate without stopping.

Taehyung thought if he stares at him, he might feels uncomfortable while eating so he turns his head away and was about to go to bathroom but stopped when muffled voice was heard.

"W-Where ywo gwoing?," He looks back and saw jungkook's mouth puffed by candies on. His big doe bambi like eyes were even bigger.

"You're going to be the death of me baby star candy," Taehyung cooed and couldn't help himself to resist himself from pinching his cheeks

"Why? Why are you so cute??,"

"Nwo, I'm nwot cwute," Jungkook scrunch his nose, trying to look angry, like man he's a alpha, alphas have reputation of being cold and dominant but for his omega, he looks like a bunny with puffed cheeks.

"I'm not cute, I'm handsome hmph," Jungkook puffed his cheeks and crosses his arms but his lips formed into a pout.

"Yes! You're handsomely cute," Taehyung giggles when jungkook glare at him.

"I told you I'm handsome, I'm not cute,"

"Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Your big like eyes is cute, your cheeks are cute, your nose is cute, especially when you scrunch it, your face is cute, even your whole existence is cute,"

Jungkook made a face and pouts. "So I'm cute? Not handsome?,"

"What? Of course you're handsome but you're more like a cute than handsome okay?," Taehyung said as still jungkook didn't look convinced.

"So I'm cute? Or I'm cute because I'm not manly enough?," Jungkook acts like he is sad as he didn't make eye contact with taehyung.

"No! Ofcourse you're manly enough, you're more than enough bunny,"

Taehyung panicked but Jungkook sticks his tongue out and giggles at him. He put candies in his mouth and pouts at him. "Soo I'm manly but cute?,"

Jungkook doesn't know why but he likes this childish conversation with taehyung, his omega who nodded.

"Yess, you're cute, now eat baby star candy, I'll be right back, I have to use bathroom okay?," Taehyung caress his cheeks and walks away.

"Are you going to poop? To decrease the farts?," First time jungkook decides to tease him. Taehyung glare at him with his oh so visible blushing cheeks.

"Oh my god! S-S-stop ittt," He whines and quickly went onto the bathroom and shut the door. Jungkook giggles and continues to eat the candy.

---

Hola~

🤤👀Let's hit 3k now

🤤👀
Let's hit 3k now