17

Ignore the mistakes:

"Oh my god! No Taehyung, you just did not,"

Taehyung was cutting the strawberry with a positive smile when he stopped because of Jimin. "Ehh?,"

"You're cutting a strawberry right?,"

"Yes? Why? Is your eyes weak now?," He made a face. "You're cutting it and shaping it heart, A fvcking heart," Jimin made a done face.

"And what's wrong with that?," He asked.

"Tae! You're literally cooking and baking every food, giving the shape of heart, like even that Christmas cookies are heart shape,"

"It's because Christmas is today and we all should spread love, shouldn't we?," Taehyung looked at him when Jimin facepalm.

"You've never baked or cooked like that before, in Christmas or anything, I'm sure it's not because of  Christmas," Jimin talk with knowing smile when he gets it, taehyung just shrug him off and starts to do what he was doing.

"I don't know what are you talking about, Jimin,"

"It's because of your alpha jung--,"

TING~

"My cookies are ready," Taehyung clasp his hands and went to microwave as it made a sounds, indicating that the cookies has been baked.

"Look! Isn't it pretty?," He showed jimin who nodded and give thumps up when he realized that the cookies has a heart shape hole. "This omega is literally a shimp,"

"What are you muttering?," Taehyung put the steel plate down and put the cookie out, showing jimin with oh so enchanting smile that his best friend couldn't help but smiles.

"It's so...just wow, look how cute it looks with it's heart shape," Taehyung cooed but jimin snatch it lightly and smirks as he ate it.

"It's so tasty---ouch," He whines and rubs his head where taehyung has hit. "That hurts, why did you do that?,"

"That's because it's not for you, I baked it for my alpha," Taehyung glares at him and pouts angrily. "Back off, I'm not angry,"

He added.

Jimin particularly smiles at no one, awkward and little bit scare that he made him angry. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know that, I really didn't know, tae!,"

"Whatever, I wanted bunny to taste it first," Taehyung looked down with sad face that made jimin regret. "I really didn't know tae, I'm sorry--,"

He was cut off by the laugh of taehyung, who laugh while covering his face as his eyes turned into small shape of half moon. "Oh my god! I was just playing with you jimin,"

"You! I thought you're serious, tae," Jimin cross his arms and pouts, taehyung mumbled a small sorry and grabs his ear.

"Just give me three of it instead of sorry," Jimin said while forwarding his hands, asking for cookies but taehyung moved the bowls of cookies away.

"It's for our family jimin, we have to give each of them,"

"It's a lot, more than enough for your, our family tae! Come on, now give me,"

"No! I won't,"

"Come on! If not three then two?," He made his eyes big in purpose. "No!,'

"Pleaseee one?,"

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Ugh just take it,"

"Thank you so much," Jimin chirps, making him smile. "It is good?,"

"Umm, very much,"

"Taehyungie," Jungkook stroll towards the kitchen and taehyung left everything for him as he went to him, pecking his lips right away. "Bunny,"

"Mom said to inform you that guests are coming, they said that they will arrive in 3 minutes, so mom said if you have finished baking,"

"Okay! Just a little bit touch and everything will be ready, come I want you to taste and say how's it hm?," Jungkook nods.

Taehyung decorate the cookies with jam and give it to jungkook who smiles shyly and ate it, frowning as soon as it went inside his mouth, taehyung knows the answer.

"Is is good?,"

"Yess! It's delicious," Jungkook smile widely, taking the cookies shyly when taehyung gave him. "You can eat it more if you want to,"

Jimin made a face hearing him. "Simp," Taehyung heard him but ignore it and continue to stare at jungkook. "So adorable," He mumbled when jungkook's cheeks turned crimson.

"Hello! I'm here too,"

Jimin feels like a thirdwheel when the mates couldn't stop staring at each other, jungkook bows politely at him and waves timidly.

"H-Hello,"

"Hi! Last time I couldn't introduce myself clearly, I'm park Jimin, your omega's best friend," He utters and bows.

"I'm J-Jeon Jungkook," His voice was timid but clear.

"I know, taehyung talks about you all the time so you don't have to say anything more,"

"What? I don't okay?," Taehyung butts in. "Oh hush! Who are you trying to lie?,"

He didn't reply. "Son! Someone is here," Sana's voice was heard, confusing taehyung and jungkook since she calls son to both of them. "Our new son,"

"Oh!," Jungkook wonder who since he didn't expect anyone to visit him. Taehyung caught the nervous scents of his so he decided to take him. "Don't be nervous, love,"

"B-But who they might be?,"

"That's why we're for right? Going to see who has come here," Taehyung helps him as they went outside, stoping at the door and they saw a small family which is unknown for taehyung.

"Jungkook!," A man with wide shoulders came running towards him, taehyung calm himself when he realized that the omega is mated.

"J-Jin hyung!,"

---

Jin is here everyone🕴️

I'll put every member here since I didn't in Hey Mommy!