13

Ignore the mistakes:

"Bunny, bunny, my baby bunny. Christmas is coming," Taehyung jumps around, looking at Jungkook time to time and squalling in happiness.

"I know, you love Christmas that much?,"

"Yeah. It's very special because I saw you in Christmas day--," Taehyung covered his mouth but the words were already slipped out from his mouth.

"In Christmas?, I thought--? Six months ago--? Huh what?," Jungkook tilted his head, lips formed into a tiny pout as he stares at him.

"You see, that I--uhmm," Taehyung put his hands behind his back and tapped his toes onto the floor. He laughs awkwardly.

"You see that uhmm I saw you last Christmas, it's been nearly years. I'm sorry I lied,"

He admitted making Jungkook shocked. "But why did you lie?," He asks in a timid voice.

"I stalked you when I saw you. I was too scared to approach you and I had no idea what would I say when we would have met, I just didn't want you to freak out,"

Taehyung uttered, shoulders shrunken in a nervous manner. "But it's nothing to be freaking about?,"

"It is, I'm sorry," Taehyung apologises and bows as he fidgeted his fingers, being nervous. He kept his head down as the silence began to hit the room.

"So you saw me, years ago? T-Then what about seeing me eating ice-cream?," Jungkook broke the silence with questions.

"You remember that time you were having ice-cream too, with your I don't know, maid?," Taehyung said as he took a deep breath when jungkook finally smiles.

"Yeah I do, I was craving for ice-cream crazily even though I had a terrible cold, after that I was sick for weeks," Jungkook spoke, smiling a little and his smiles wept off.

"N-No one took care of me, I thought I was going to die but I don't regret it now since because of my cravings, you got to see me and I got to know you, met you,"

Taehyung smiles at him while nodding even though he's getting angry. 'Live your life until you can' He thought and took his hand on his.

"You're really admirable person you know? You're brave enough not to hate them, if I were you, I wouldn't have talked about them,"

"But in a way, it's my fault too, and mostly, they're my family, I know they don't show but they care about me that's why they didn't throw me out even though they had a chance to,"

"Huh? Is beating and abusing seems love to you? If its love then I'd rather live without love," Taehyung scoffs as Jungkook flinches.

"And they didn't throw you away because they had their reputation to keep, I have heard people saying that they're keeping their son who can't afford to walk on his own, taking care for years when they have a chance to not to"

He added. "Their son, is so lucky to have a family like them, they want to be like your family, loving their children like your and what not,"

Jungkook open his mouth to say something but taehyung rolls his eyes and interrupted him.

"As if it's not the parents responsible to take care of their children, like duh, the bitches wants to be like they are supposed to, ugh fvcking mother-fvcker,"

Taehyung punched his fist in the air, acting like he's imagine hitting them. He stopped his movement when he heard an melodious giggles. "You're funny,"

"I know that cause duh it's me, jeon taehyung," Taehyung flips his long imaginary hair as he tries to stay cool but blushes, jungkook blushed as well.

"Jeon Taehyung," Jungkook mumbles and he feels giddy inside as he giggles, taehyung literally looked at him with carrying constellations of stars in his eyes.