14

Ignore the mistakes:

When Christmas is near, your houses fills with lights and happiness. It's the festival where people celebrates with with their mostly family and relatives.

Christmas is fun but it's more fun and memorable when you have your lover to spend with. Just like everyone, taehyung is happy and joyful nowadays.

He is always like that but maybe more than before. Everyone who passes by can see, smile never left his face.

"Yes! Put it up there. Mom! When's the light is coming in?," Taehyung asks, looking for sana who show five fingers. "Okay,"

He walks inside his room and open the curtain. Jungkook was coming out of bathroom after brushing. "Hey love," Taehyung called and went to him, leaning down and pecks him. "Hi tae,"

Jungkook blushes and smiles shyly. Slowly getting used to his boldness. "Do you want to go outside? It's snowing,"

"Okay," He nods as taehyung pecks him one more time and he put the red scarf around his neck. "This scarf looks great on you bunny," He stares at him with his heart eyes.

"And your pink cheeks," Taehyung pinched his cheeks before pecking it, can't get enough of kissing him. "A-Are you always like this? Sweet and kind?,"

Jungkook couldn't help but ask as he looks at him, heart beating like a drummer. "Nah! Only for someone I love, mainly you,"

Mainly you

"What happened?," His body jerks off slightly when taehyung pecks his cheeks.

"H-Hum? Nothing, nothing at all," Jungkook stutter, playing with his fingers, something he does when he's nervous or when he feels genuinely happy.

"Okay then let's go? You're not cold right? Or do you need more clothes?," Taehyung asks, looking at his clothes and him. "N-No need,"

"Good, now shall we go, my alpha?," Taehyung put his palms forward and jungkook put his hands on it, blushing when he kissed it.

---

When they went outside, lots of people were playing with snow. Laughing and giggling as they ran after hitting each other with the snow. Jungkook watches it sadly.

Wishing he could play like that but became sad when he realized that he can't, at least not yet. "Bunny, look, I made you," He nictate and looks at the direction where taehyung was crunching down and pointing at the snowman.

"Wait," Taehyung got up and ran inside their home, after 2 minutes, he walks out with something on his hand. He crunch down and wear the baby pink bowtie on the rabbit snowman.

"Look! It's you, with your adorable pinky face," Taehyung points at it like he's showing something to royal family and giggles when jungkook smiles shyly