15

Ignore the mistakes:

"Our Luna and leader, what are you doing at this hour?," Taehyung stopped when he heard the voice that is oh so familiar to him, Nam eungyul the guy who he reject.

"Oh hello, greet us Luna, why are you walking away," Eungyul came in front of them and stopped them. "Move," Taehyung glares at him but others came as well as they smirks.

"And what if we don't?," His friends, hyunbin raised his eyebrow. "It was nice to meet you, now move," Taehyung tried to go away but they didn't let him.

"I have something to say taehyung," Eungyul said, taehyung cross his arms and glares at him. "Excuse me, I'm older than you so respect me,"

"But whatever, just say what you want to say and leave us alone," He added.

"Why?,"

Eungyul ask, confusing taehyung. "What why?,"

"Why him, why not me?," He asks as if he's seriously hurt being rejected. Taehyung stares at him for a second, he waits for him to speak.

"Why you? Why not him?," Taehyung asks back, crossing his arms and taps his boot on the ground. He rolls his eyes when eungyul didn't speak.

"Cat got your tongue? If you excuse us," He forcefully smiles at him and grabs the wheelchair, ready to go but huff when eungyul stamps his feet on the ground loudly, scaring jungkook.

"Fvcking hell, why him? He can't even help himself, do you expect him to protect you from evil people?,"

"Of course not, he can't help himself? Who said that and why do you care? He can take care of himself very well, thank you very much," Taehyung put his hands on jungkook's shoulder and could feel that he is shaking.

"Why did you choose him? Why not me? I'm rich, handsome and I can walk, most important, I can protect you," Eungyul start to walk towards him.

"I can protect myself very well eungyul, go away, we are being late," Taehyung stroll over him but he grabbed the wheelchair and jerks it off, making the omega angry.

"Leave it eungyul," He grabs his arms and push him away but eungyul remain in the same place, not moving at all.

"I said leave," Taehyung uses his force and push him away, eungyul stumbled and nearly fell but composed himself.

"I can love you the way you deserve taehyung, leave him and accept me," Eungyul pleaded making the omega laugh. "He is loving me the way I should be loved and I love him too,"

"I'm asking you last time taehyung, why did you choose him over me?,"

"Because I love him," Taehyung raised his voice as his voice echoes in the eerie road, he scoffs when nobody utters anything. He takes the wheelchair and stroll away from them.

"I bet you haven't done that," He stopped when he heard that as he saw eungyul smirking when he turned around. "And I'm sure that's none of your business,"

"I mean how could they? Look at him, can't even walk," Eungyul pointed at jungkook who was silent from the start. "Do not talk about my alpha eungyul, I'm warning you," Taehyung points his finger at him.

"And what are you going to do omega? You're not even beautiful, I just want you for your body, heard you're virgin, wanted to ruin you," Eungyul finally reveal his intention.

"Shut your mouth, don't talk like that about my omega," Jungkook finally spoke, glaring at him as his eyes turned red for a second.

"Yeah? As if you can do anything, fvcking low life," Eungyul chuckles.

"You will face the consequences of it eungyul, I'm warning you," Taehyung said, not surprised by his intentions, he already knew that.

"Omo, I'm so scared, omega is threatening me,"

Eungyul looks at him friends and they all started to act like they're getting scared. "Omega is threatening me, an alpha," He mocked at the end.

"Oh how pathetic of you omega,"

"Just wait and watch," Taehyung smirks and strolls away but they starts to follow them. "What will you do omega? Punish me and my gang?, do it I'm not scare,"

But taehyung ignores them, walking fastly, wanting to reach home as soon as possible. Jungkook was already shaking because of cold but now the wind is getting more cold so he is worried.

"Just one time taehyung, I'm sure you won't regret it,"

Jungkook grits his teeth and he starts to breathe heavily, wishing he could walk right now and could kill them but sadly he can't. "Leave us the fvck alone,"

"I'm not talking about you, pathetic in name of alp--," He couldn't finish his sentence when he finds himself flying away like in a movie. "I warned you, didn't I? Eungyul?,"

Eungyul coughs loudly, caressing his chest where taehyung had push him as it hurts. "Eungyul, are you okay?," Hyunbin and other ran to him and help him to get up. He jerks himself from their grip and adjust his jacket.

"You dare to lay your hands on me, you're a omega but put your hands on me? Bitch," He talk in his alpha voice but taehyung wasn't effected by it.

Omega doesn't get affect if s/he has mate. But taehyung was like that from the start, he doesn't get affect, not even before he married jungkook.

"Is there any rules that says omega can't hit alpha?," Taehyung laughed when he saw his palms were scratched. "Omegas are weak and meant to obey alpha like a slut they are, stay in your limit taehyung,"

"I'm sure I don't care about that, and for your information, omegas aren't weak and slut, guys like you only have narrow minds," Taehyung control his laugh at the lame attempt to make him weak by releasing his alpha pheromones.

"You're not my alpha so don't try that eungyul, it's making me laugh," He laughed at him as his nose looks funny while flapping. "You're going to regret it if you don't accept my proposal, I'm giving you a one more chance,"

"And I'm telling you for the last time that I love him and will never going to accept you or anyone else, ever,"

---

And I'm getting one more chance before I loose all of the chances🥲

Anygays Is this dramatic chapter? I tried to make it a bit dramatic 🕴️

And can I know which song is your first and which song of BTS is your favorite?

I love "I like it" and my first song was blood sweat and twegi--

AND HAPPY 30K READ🎉🎀