7

Ignore the mistakes:

"Bunny, if you're not comfortable with sharing bed with me then I can go to another room, just tell me," Taehyung said as they reached the room.

The room was big enough to get four five people to live in but only had one bed so taehyung thought jungkook must be uncomfortable sharing bed with him.

I mean some people aren't that comfortable with sharing bed you know? It takes time to get use to it. Some people may be but not all of them.

"T-The bed is big enough. W-We can make the wall of pillows, is-is that okay with you?,"

Jungkook doesn't want to stay away from him. Oddly he feels comfortable when taehyung is around and his rosy fragrance helps him as well.

"Is that so? I'm okay with whatever you're okay with," Taehyung said as he ran outside. Jungkook looks at his disappearing back.

Taehyung came running, smiling widely while carrying lots of bag which is the wedding offerings from their people and parents.

"Look, there's a gifts, come. It's a lot. Let's unwrapped it and see what is there," Taehyung excitedly told and laughed.

"Y-You're so excited for it," Jungkook couldn't help but admire his expression, his excited face.

"Of course I am bunny, I love packed gifts, I love when I unwrapped it and found something I like, like money,"

Taehyung puts the gift on the bed and took Jungkook there and helps him to climb into the bed. "There's more, wait," He pointed his finger and ran outside.

"Energetic," Jungkook muttered while shaking his head. "Ta-da, can you believe it when I say there's more?," Taehyung quickly puts it and ran away again, without letting him speak.

Taehyung ran and came back and again ran just like that the process goes on and on after five times taehyung finally stopped running and sat while rubbing his hands together.

"Let's start with this, n-no wait, from where should we start? Big or small?," Taehyung was ready to jump into it but ask him to choose.

"B-Big one," Jungkook muttered, pointing at the big package. "Hmm, shall we share half half or....?," Taehyung looks at him but he shakes his head.

"W-We don't have to, what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours," Jungkook said while looking at him but quickly looks away.

Taehyung put his hand on his chest and pinch his cheeks afterwards. "Cute,"

"S-Stop it," Jungkook covers his cheeks and mumbles out. Taehyung shakes his head. "I can't,"

---

"Yes! Yes! Yes!,"

Their room was filled with lots of things as they were near to finishing unwrapping their gifts when taehyung screams while putting his hands up to the air as the money were dangling from his hands.

He puts money on his chest and looks at jungkook with a smile. "Money! Twenty lakh₩, ten yours, ten mine," He winks and put the money aside.

Jungkook just nodded as they finished unwrapping the gifts. They like around and saw jimin's gift. "It's from my bestfriend, he gave us this, oh there is a letter,"

Taehyung put the boquet of flowers aside and open the letter as they both started to read.

"Congratulations alpha and luna, I got something, please dig deep,"

"Okay!," Taehyung smiles and pulls the flowers out from the boquet carefully as he was excited to know what he gifted them but chokes on nothing when saw it.