9

Ignore the mistakes:

When taehyung came back from the bathroom, jungkook was already asleep. Their bed looks clean, it looks like he cleaned it before sleeping.

Taehyung smiles and walks quietly. He puts the gifts and some pieces of dirt away and after cleaning for ten minutes, he went to another room and brings pillows.

He stretches his body and pops into the bed as he made a wall between them. He kissed jungkook's forehead and caressed his cheeks as he covered him with duvet.

"I love you candy," He looks at him one more time before drifting into a slumber.

---

"Rise and shine bunny,"

Jungkook stirred in sleep as he heard deep but soothing voice. "Hmm," His voice was raspy because he was still sleepy and he heard a chuckles.

"My baby star candy, wake up, its already 9am,"

"Hmm, what?," Jungkook muttered and slowly got up, looking around clueless as his lips were formed into a pout. "Good morning bunny,"

He looks up and saw taehyung smiling. "O-Oh I'm sorry, I-I overslept, I'm sorry," He apologises making the omega confused.

"Ay? Why are you apologizing?," Taehyung chuckles and pinch his cheeks. "N-Nothing,"

"Okay..? But c'mon, I'll  get your breakfast, let's wash up,"

Taehyung caress his cheeks and keeps looking at him, can't help himself. Jungkook is too much handsome to not to admire.

Even though he just woke up but for taehyung, he still is the most handsome alpha. "My candy," He says as he helped jungkook to sit on his wheelchair and take him to bathroom.

"I got extra brush, uncle said some people will bring your everything here today, they can't because they said they have something to do and are busy

"I got extra brush, uncle said some people will bring your everything here today, they can't because they said they have something to do and are busy..?,"

Taehyung informed and put the toothpaste on the brush and gave him. "I see, okay," Jungkook mumbles out.

His family didn't even hugged him when he came here so he isn't surprised hearing that. They're not busy, they just don't want to see his face.

"Hey! Why do you sounds off?," Taehyung noticed and couldn't help but ask.

"Do I? I'm just sad that they didn't hug me while bidding goodbye, I'm sure they're happy, they're happy.... must be celebrating that this burd--,"

"Can you please stop? Please stop saying that word, I'm telling you you're not that, get it?," Taehyung interrupted him as he glare at him.

"S-Sorry," Jungkook mumbles and looks down but taehyung put his hand on his chin and made him look up, at him.

"No, don't apologise bunny, just--just forget it and brush your teeth now," Taehyung pats his cheeks.

"O-Okay!,"