4

Ignore the mistakes:

After he uttered, his room engulfed in a eerie silence, too quiet as no one utters anything. He, because he was too embarrassed and taehyung being speechless.

"Oh, I see, I--," Taehyung awkwardly smiles and after a long eerie silence, he laughs, still awkward but tries not to make things more awkward but he got nothing to say.

"I don't care about that bunny, who told you that?,"

"No! We're adults and we crave sex, but I can't give you, nothing but burden ness and problems," Jungkook said while looking away but taehyung lift his chin up with his finger and made him look at him.

"We will manage that together okay? I just want your answer, if you're okay with this marriage?," Taehyung starts to caress his face.

"B-but, my father said I'm going with you, in your house after marrying, being resident son-in-law, won't it be awkward? Because alpha aren't like that, won't it brings shame on your family?,"

"As I said I don't care bunny, I just want your answer," Taehyung said but jungkook feels like he's getting angry so he starts to tremble.

"Hey! Hey! Look at me, what happened? I'm here, bunny I'm here," Taehyung cups his face and saw his wobbly lips.

"P-Please don't hit me," Taehyung widened his eyes when he utters that, is his alpha being abused here? Who dare to hurt his alpha?.

"Bunny, I'm not going to hurt you, look at me, just me, no one is here, one is going to hurt you hm? I'm here,"

"You're angry," Junghyul beat him when he talks back, he sounds angry first then beat him so he thought taehyung was going to hit him too.

"Am I? No bunny I wasn't but I am now, now tell me are you being abused by your family?," Taehyung dares to ask but jungkook shakes his head as no.

Taehyung doesn't look convinced but still let it go, of course he will find it himself later but for now, his alpha is main priority here.

"Any object?," He asks, waiting for his answers since forever.

"You're beautiful, why are you wasting your life on a disabled person like me?," Jungkook tried again, he admitted that taehyung is beautiful but he doesn't want to be a burden on him.

"Shh, never utter that word again, get it? I'm not wasting my life or anything, I just love you, I don't know anything else,"

Jungkook maybe be stubborn but taehyung is beyond his imagination. So after a while Jungkook finally opened up, he says the things that taehyung might leave him.

"My own family hates me, they call me burden and even hits me, now do you want this pathetic alpha? An useless alpha?,"

"I Do!," Jungkook widened his eyes, not believing what he's hearing. "Even after that? Aren't you disgusted?,"

"No I'm not bunny, That's something I knew before, just got confirmed now and you're not useless, not pathetic okay? You're my alpha, my bunny alpha,"

Taehyung got up and kiss his forehead. Jungkook's closed his eyes and drop of tears fell which was swept away by a slender hands. "Don't cry alpha,"

"Now tell me, yes or yes? Haha just kidding, yes or no?," Taehyung chuckles and he seems to hesitant. "You don't have any problem with me being like this right?,"

"Yes my alpha, I don't have any problem, nor I will have in future,"

"Y-Yes, I agree to be your alpha, t-tae,"

"YES!!,"

Taehyung suddenly screamed, startling him as he apologised and chuckles. Happy with his finally answered. Kim Taehyung is surely a man of patience.

"I'll be right back okay? Wait for a minute," Saying that, taehyung walks outside, leaving an nervous alpha. Jungkook fidgets his finger at his lap and looks at the door.

Soon after waiting for a minute, taehyung came back with an wide smile.

"Ta-da, I got this for you, hehe," Taehyung dramatically went inside, he wanted to hide it but it was huge ass so he couldn't.

Jungkook widened his eyes seeing a lots of purple rose. Taehyung walks towards him and gave him.

"Purple rose symbol of love at first sight, and purple is your favourite colour as well so, don't ask me how I know your favourite colour, it's an secret, heehe,"

What secret? He stalks. No secret for you guys, only for Jungkook.

"Isn't it too much? Tae?," Jungkook sniffs, the flowers are fresh and smells nice but taehyung smells better. He blushed at his own thoughts.

"Nothing is too much when it comes to you my alpha," Taehyung winks at him. "Shall we go outside now? They're waiting for our answers,"

Jungkook nodded as taehyung takes him outside, towards their family who were talking about their wedding plans.

"Ahem," Taehyung fake coughs and everyone's attention was taken by him. They look at him and jungkook.

"Soo?," Sana spoke, they all waited for their answers.

"Yes! We're happy to get married,"

---

Hola~~
How's this chapter? Is it good? Share your thoughts on this one🙍‍♀️

Its just me or this photo is weird? Like just look at Jungkook's body, looks so big and his head is in a bit weird position no?? And look at taehyung, he looks so small?😭🙏 and i-is that a kissm👀

But im I complaining? No tHIS IS MY WALLPAPER UNTIL WE GOT ANOTHER TAEKOOK PHOTO which we might get after years🙄🙍‍♀️