10

Ignore the mistakes:

Jungkook gulps, seeing his serious face but nods. "Y-Yes?," He fidgets his finger, suddenly becomes nervous. Taehyung squint his eyes and starts to laugh.

"Ahy why are you tense? Loosen up, I'm not going to eat you or something,"

Jungkook laughed with him, awkwardly of course. Taehyung stopped laughing and took a deep breath. "I have some questions to ask you,"

"Y-Yeah?," Jungkook murmured as he nods. "Yes! I want to ask you about your injuries, what did the doctor said about it?,"

Taehyung asked, wanting to hear positive feedback. "O-Oh, doctor said that I can walk again if the I take medicines on time and tries to walk but he said that 5 years ago so I don't know now,"

"What do you mean by you don't know? Yesterday you didn't take your medicine, right?,"

Jungkook shakes his head. "I honestly don't take medicines, my parents said I don't need it since I don't deserve to walk again after killing my sister," He mumbles out and looks down.

"What??," Taehyung slammed his hands on the table, jungkook flinches a little. "Sorry bun,"

"It's okay,"

"So you never took it? And killing your sister? What are you talking about?," Jungkook open his mouth to say something but he was interrupted.

"I'm sorry but I don't like your family, I'm so angry at them right now," Taehyung grits his teeth and looks away, jaw clenching at how hard he is controlling himself from doing something he might regret later.

"It's maybe really my fault? Please don't hate them tae," Jungkook mumbles out, not meeting his eyes when taehyung looks at him.

"Why? What did you do?," Taehyung seriously wants to know what did he do to make his family hate him. As well the killing part.

"I was turning twenty. I was excited and I was the one who suggested to go to somewhere to make my recent adult age memorable, m-my sister, dahyun noona was with me, I was driving that time,"

Taehyung nodded, he sat down and hummed, signalling him to continue.

"I recently got the driving licence but still noona believed me and we were two in my car and we all were about to reach but I don't what happened but some black car suddenly appeared and I avoided that but sadly I couldn't avoid our car from crashing and everything turned black,"

"When I opened my eyes, I got the news that I wasn't prepared for, they said that I got paralysed, not only that b-but it was even worse, I lost my noona, my partner in crime,"

Jungkook tried his best to stop the tears but he eventually broke into tears when taehyung put his head on his chest, playing with his hair. He wraps his arms around his tiny waist.

"My father slapped me saying that they shouldn't have kept me, said that I killed her because of my selfishness, I want to tell them, everyone that I didn't kill her tae, but  I know I killed her, if only I wasn't selfish then she would have been here,"

"If only I wasn't that selfish, noona would have been here, laughing and enjoying her life, I r-really deserves to d-die as they w-wishes," Taehyung cups his face and wipes his tears.

"Hey bunny, bunny look at me," He panic when jungkook breathes heavily, it looks like he's getting hard to breathe.

He immediately unbuttoned few of his shirts button and cup his face lightly. "Bunny, follow me like this," Taehyung take a deep breath, inhale and exhale and jungkook copies him.

"Yes! Just like that baby, breath in, breath out, all good, are you okay now?,"

"I'm so pathetic, I'm sorry, I don't deserve your love," Jungkook just want the ground to shallow him whole, he is so embarrassed that taehyung have to see this.

"No baby, you're not, you're not as they said, you're not pathetic, you're nothing but just a innocent man who deserves to be loved by me, by everyone," Taehyung tried to reassure but jungkook keeps shaking his head.

"I'm not, I don't deserve love, I killed my noona, I really deserves to di-,"

Before he could finish his sentence, taehyung squeezed his face, his lips jolted and he couldn't speak. "I'm serious bun, don't you believe me?,"

"I don't understand, I'm not normal like other,"

"Yes I know you're not normal like other people because you're special, very important and special okay? You need to understand that, do you get it? You're special, keep that in your mind,"

Taehyung said the last word little bit harshly. Half him and half his omega V is speaking. They can't stand when their alpha talks so lowly of him.

He is much more than that. "I ki--,"

"No you didn't kill her, you didn't kill her understand? It wasn't your fault, it was already written on your fate, on her fate, we can't change, nor we can control our fate okay?,"

Jungkook hiccups while shaking his head. "It happened because it was meant to happen, you can't change it, bunny you need you understand," Taehyung wipes his tears with his lips.

"B-But my father, my mother, my sister, everyone blames me, they say I killed her," Taehyung grits his teeth.

"Fvcking bitches"

"No you didn't, you did not kill her, you loved her right? How can you kill someone whom you love, they just don't understand but you need to,"

"I love her, I love her so much, wish I can say that to her," Jungkook mumbles out, now only sniffing and taehyung cooed cause his everything was pink.

His nose, cheeks, his hands and eyes. "You need to stop crying now okay? Or your eyes might get puffy, it won't be good," Taehyung kissed his both eyes as Jungkook closes his eyes, fluttering.

"O-Okay,"

"Who are you?," Taehyung asked, raising his eyebrows making the alpha confused. "M-Me?,"

"Yes you, who are you?,"

"I-Im...Jungkook," Taehyung nodded. "And what's your value?," Jungkook shakes his head. "H-Huh I don't know,"

He looks so cute being confused and clueless, like an lost innocent bunny. "Cutie, you're Jungkook and your value has no limits,"

"Now again, who are you?," The omega starts again. "I'm Jungkook,"

"Good, and what's your value?," Jungkook plays with his finger, he mumbles with low, timid voice.

"My value has no limits,"

---

Hola!?? How you doin bruhs?

College has started starts and I'll be busy so I only get chance to update twice a week. Hope you don't mind 😭

Why does it look like them? Or is it them??😭