6

Ignore the mistakes:

"Hey tae! I'm sorry that I didn't come with you and also I came here late, but congratulations, taehyung, you're finally married,"

Jimin apologises. He was ready to go with taehyung that time but suddenly his mother fell ill and him being only children, has to take care of her.

"Please you don't have to apologise min, your mother is like my mother too, health is more important so I can understand,"

Taehyung got up and hugged him as he hugged him back. "Let me see your alpha," Jimin wiggle his eyebrows and he smiles and move away, and there jungkook was, staring maybe at tae.

"Greetings alpha, I'm your lunas bestfriend, it's nice to meet you," Jimin bows and and Jungkook just smiles, doesn't know what to say as he wasn't used to talk to people.

"Anyway, here's my gift, I have to go now, my mother's medicine time is about to happen, bye happy married life, alpha and luna,"

Jimin handed him a boquet of flowers and smirks before walking away. Taehyung raised his eyebrows but shrugs off.

Everyone was bidding goodbye to each other as the ceremony was finished. Jungkook hesitant when the car was parked infront of him.

"Kook! Don't speeds off, do you want to die this early?, HEY! WATCH OUT!!,"

"Bunny? Are you okay?," He was shaking badly and taehyung noticed it, he became confused and worried.

"Ca-Can we not go in the car? Please?,"

Jungkook muttered while looking up at him with his huge bambi eyes and can our whipped taehyung say no? No of course

Jungkook muttered while looking up at him with his huge bambi eyes and can our whipped taehyung say no? No of course. He nodded.

"Are you scared bunny?," Taehyung caress his cheeks who leans into it, love the way he is caressing his cheeks. "Y-Yes! I don't like cars now,"

"Okay! Should we walk to go home then?," Taehyung asked and jungkook thinks for a moment and nodded.

"Your wish is my command, my alpha," Taehyung kissed his head as he bids goodbye to all, he informed his parents who hugged them both and droves off.

Jungkook's family had already left with an happy smile. Too much happy.

"Can you tell me about yourself more?, I want to know," Taehyung starts the conversation as Jungkook opens his mouth.

"My name is Jungkook and I'm an alpha," Taehyung chuckles, why everything he utters is cute?.

"No bunny, I mean I know that, your name and rank, I just want to know what you like to do in free time, your likes, dislikes, your hobbies etc etc,"

"Ohh, I do online jobs in free time. I like banana milk, you know? Banana milk is my favourite and its so tasty that I'd choose it over anything,"

Jungkook started to blabber as he didn't notice and taehyung has no problem hearing him talking, its the first time he talks this much and he loves it.

"I don't like microwave, it's so scary you know? I'm scared of it," Taehyung hummed with his words.

"Huh why though?,"

Jungkook looks up at him and scrunch his nose as he answers. "Because I think it will be boom, blast and we will die," He explains like an kid and taehyung chuckles.

Because he finds it cute cute and cute. "I see, but you know it won't be boom if you use it correctly?," He asks.

"No! I don't want to use too, my heart goes boom boom as soon as I see it," Jungkook put his hand on his chest and he got goosebumps.

"And, and you know my hobby? Ahh I also don't know, hehe, I like painting, drawing and sketching, But does it count as hobby?,"

"Everything we like doing is hobby bunny,"

"Then I have three hobbies hehe, I just realised that, three hobbies," Jungkook said while looking ahead of him. Few huts were on view as it seems like moon pack is near.

"Are you aware that you're being so cute right now? Like I know you're cute everyday now you look extra cute, seriously my heart is too weak to handle this much cuteness bunny,"

Taehyung rubs his hand on his chest and cooed when Jungkook blushed. "I-I'm not cute,"

"Oh hush you are, do not argue with me because you will never win, never," Taehyung smirks proudly as they finally reach his-- their home and Jungkook started to get nervous.

"I-I," Taehyung raised his eyes at his sudden stutter and shaking body but quickly realised that they reached the pack and everyone was watching them.

He walks towards him and kneels down, grabbing his shaking hands, he made him look at him. "Hey! I'm here, don't be afraid, I'm here hmm?,"

"The-They are l-looking at u-us," Jungkook muttered and looks at him, taehyung smiles and shakes his head.

"Because of your handsomeness, bunny, they probably cannot able to keep their eyes off you," He chuckles and boop his nose.

Jungkook shakes his head, not agreeing with him but taehyung cup his cheeks as his lips become pouty. "N-Nwo, ish not tuu,"

"Yesh, it truuu," Taehyung copies him and chuckles. Jungkook glare at him, trying to look angry but broke into a laugh and you know what's the reason of his sudden laugh?

Kim Taehyung farted

Let me tell you, taehyung try to hold his farts, he really did but when he got up, it slipped, he swears to moon goddess that he tried.

Taehyung's face started to become hot and soon he had looked like an goji berries.

"S-Sorry, my stomach isn't well today, I think I ate something wrong at the ceremony," He apologises while bowing as Jungkook nodded even though he looks like he would ready to burst anytime.

Taehyung shallow his embarrassed by taking him into his house and thanks to him jungkook didn't feel afraid or anything as he was busy recalling the fart again and again.

---

"Everyone, as you know our son recently got married and you must be confused seeing him and your leader alpha here, to erase your confusion, they aren't going anywhere, they will stay here, protecting the moon pack from harms,"

Kim Daehyung, the recent retired leader said as everyone started to whispers again. "Is everything clear now?,"

"Yes alpha," They nodded even though they had lots of questions to ask.

"What the fvck? He is going to stay here now? This cadaver is seriously making me crazy now, I shall get rid of him,"

---

Let's hit 2k soon?😞 since this already hit 1k

Its just...feels good when I hear Jeon Taehyung I don't know why🤷‍♀️🍓