3

Ignore the mistakes:

"Are you ready? They must be coming here, get ready fast! From today you don't have to stay here," Junghyul said as he look at Jungkook and rolls his eyes.

"T-Today? What do you mean?," Jungkook asks but junghyul shrugs his question off.

"Dad--sir please I don't want this," Jungkook was told to call him sir because junghyul isn't his father now? He feels weird calling his own father sir but he must call him or else junghyul might beat him, again.

"I don't know what that omega sees in you that he asks for your hands," Junghyul judge him.

"but whatever I don't care, atleast we don't have to take care of you now so we're happy,"

Jungkook looks down with his teary eyes. Why his father have be so harsh with words? He doesn't want to ruin someone's life with his disability.

But he is also curious about the omega even though he doesn't want to be burden in his life or others life ever but still he's curious.

His ears perked up hearing loud noise of people. "It must be them, I heard that they're rich and famous people," Junghyul informed and walks away, not helping him which he's used to it.

Remember, look good Jungkook remember what his father taught him so he combs his hair and looks in the mirror, to check if got dirty in his face, once he find nothing but handsomeness, he went out.

"Please don't come here just to make fun of me and my disabilities," He prayed and saw unknown faces. They were talking with his parents as yuni came with fake smile.

"He is handsome, I don't know what he sees in you, you're disabled and probably can't satisfy him but whatever," She murmured and forcefully take him towards the table.

"I'm thankful that you came to ask his hands, I thought no one likes him because of his disability but I'm surprised that you're here, still thankful," Junghyul said with an fake laugh.

No one means not even them so its truly surprising for them, and thankful? That they don't have to take care of him anymore.

"It's okay, even though he's like that but still he got handsome face right? My son said he fell in love with him and wanted to marry him, as his parents, we couldn't say no,"

Sana said as she chuckles and pinch jungkook's cheeks, finding him cute as he was continues to look down, not daring to look up.

"Why don't you both go and talk? I'm sure you need that," Daehyung said while taehyung who was busy admiring Jungkook looks at him and smiles. His father knows him well.

"Can you show him his room, daughter?,"

Daehyung asks yuni who nodded, secretly rolls her eyes and taehyung got up, walked towards Jungkook and grabs the chair as he followed her, taking jungkook there.