One last try.

I didn't remember falling asleep that night but I woke up to my dad screaming.
"BRIANNA WHERE IS MY PHONE?!" his voice echoed throughout our tiny house.
My stepmom just shook her head as she laid on our burgundy sofa. The sofa I wasn't even allowed to sit on. Dad turned around and walked towards me.
"Did you take my phone?" He growled.
"No dad I-" i said before I was interrupted.
"Yes you fucking did" he said, his eyes shrinking in anger.
I shook my head. I had never lied about anything like that before, maybe that's how he spotted my lie.
"WHERE IS IT?!" he yelled.
"I don't-" but it was too late.
He grabbed me by the arm and made me stand up. Then he made me go with him, when I realise that he was going to put me in his trunk I dug my heels in to the ground. With a hard slap across my face I gave in. Once again he had won.
He had done this with my two older sisters too, and they never came back.
I heard the car door slam shut and I felt the car moving. Dad put on the radio and turned the volume up to max. Good.
With shaking hands I dialled 911.
"911 what's your emergency?" It was a man's voice this time.
"I need to talk to Maddie" I whispered.
"Oh" He sounded confused "Why?".
"Please I spoke to her yesterday " I pleaded, feeling the desperation in my voice.
"Okay I'll direct the call hold on" he said and the line went silent.
For a moment everything went quiet and the only thing I could process was the cars movements. And then;
"Hello"
It was the same voice as yesterday.
"Maddie" my voice trembling.
"E-Ellie?" Maddie asked, unsure of what to say.
"Yes" I said.
"Are you okay?" Maddie asked with a serious tone.
"No" I whispered as the car slowed down a bit. "My dad is going to kill me"
"Where are you?" She sounded serious.
"Uhh" I began " In my dads trunk"
"Do you know the license plate of your car"
I froze. I didn't.
Maddie continued.
"It's okay" she said.
"Im never getting out of here" I said it more to myself than her.
"Yes you are" she said firmly "what's your dads name"
That one I knew!
"Stanley, Stanley Miller"
"Okay good girl" Maddie said at the other end of the line. I heard her typing on a keyboard.
"Ellie we don't have any records of you anywhere, are you sure of the information you gave me?"
"Yes.." I hoped she believed me.
What if she didn't?
"Can you se anything in that trunk that can help you open the trunk?" She asked.
"No" I just realised that I was crying. Tears streaming down my face as I said "it's empty "
"Maddie" I said"
"Mhm" she answered.
"If you don't find me in time, can you stay with me"
She paused before answering.
"We will find you"
I cried even harder now.
"I know it's hard and you can't promise anything but please promise me that you won't leave me"
"Ellie listen to me, we will find you" Maddies voice was shaking too.
"I've never left my house, or been to the movies or a party. I've missed so much" I said to myself.
I heard Maddie typing away at her keyboard again.
"Let's make a deal okay?" She said "When we find you I'll take you out to eat and then to the movies. Does that sound okay?"
"Yes" I whispered.
"Good, now you are on a highway and the police are -"
But that was the last thing I heard before a big crashing sound pierced my ears. I flung toward the front of the trunk, hitting my head and losing consciousness.
When I woke up again I was in an ambulance. A black woman with short hair and glasses and a black haired man sat next to me. The woman was putting on something on my finger to measure my heart and the man has just tied my arm in to a brace. Everything hurt. I tried to look around but my neck was stuck in some sort of contraption.