Where to now?

I tried to sit up but the woman held me down.
"Hey, take it easy" she said and put a hand on my shoulder.
"Where am I? What happened? Where's the 911 lady I talked to before?"
"Breathe" the woman said "You are safe, you are in an ambulance on your way to a hospital."
Everything hurt. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I moved my hands up to my neck. It was covered in a brace.
"Oh god" my breath got stuck in my throat "did I break my neck".
"It's just a precaution, it doesn't mean anything" the woman said.
I looked at her. Her big kind eyes meeting mine.
"I'm Hen" she said "what's your name?"
"Ellie" I said, now realising that talking hurt.
"Ellie you are safe and we are about 3 minutes away from the hospital" Hen said.

I didn't even know how much time had passed but all of a sudden all my wounds was bandaged up, a big bandage around my broken ribs and my broken arm in a cast.
It didn't take long for a detective to come in to ask me some questions. Where I lived, if I knew that man that had been driving, and where my parents were. I didn't feel safe with that detective. His greasy hair and hairy nose made it even worse. When he didn't get anything from me they brought in a child psychiatrist to ask me some questions.
It had gone three days of me not speaking when they did something I wasn't prepared for.
A woman in her thirties entered my hospital room as I was trying to read a magasine.
"Hi" she said with a familiar voice. "I'm Maddie, we spoke on the phone."
I looked up at her. Her dark brown hair was curled and she wore a blue blouse with a pair of black jeans.
"Hi" I said, sitting up right in my hospital bed, groaning at the pain from my stinging ribs.
"Broken ribs?" She asked with a soft tone.
I nodded.
"Yeah they hurt pretty bad."
"I figured" she sad, a sad smile taking over her face.
She walked over and took a seat in a chair next to my bed.
"I've heard you have refused to talk to anyone" her soft tone still there.
I looked down.
"I know it's scary but they want to help you" Maddie said.
"Men" I said.
Maddie turned her head in confusion.
"Men are always the ones that hurt me".