Chapter 1: Who is He?

Second Person P.O.V

You have just turned eighteen-years-old and your father has decided to let you choose a guild to join and start your own journey. You were sad to leave home, but you were even more excited to find a new one, and that new home is Fairy Tail.

Ever since you were younger, your father would talk about Fairy Tail and how crazy they were, but always respected them along with his fellow wizard saint, Makarov Dreyar.

You've read reports and newspaper articles about said guild and master. At first, you thought there was no way you would leave your birth guild, Lamia Scale, for such a rowdy and destructive environment. That all changed as your magic power increased because you started to crave mystery and adventure. What better place for that than Fairy Tail?

When you told your father you wanted to join them, he was surprisingly glad you decided to go with them other than a place like Blue Pegasus.

The day after your eighteenth birthday (today), you packed your stuff and hopped on a train to Magnolia.

Your P.O.V

I can't believe I'm finally joining Fairy Tail. My father thought it would be a good idea to tell them I was coming, but I said no need. Although I've never met anyone from the guild, I've heard so much about them.

I've been on this train for nearly an hour and am getting more and more anxious as we reach Magnolia. Only a few more minutes before we arrive and I'm on the edge if my seat.

As the train stops, I grab my suitcases and waltz onto the platform. I start walking in a random direction, hoping that I'll be able to find the guild soon. I ask a woman passing by if she knows where it is. After giving me a somewhat worrisome look, she points me in the right direction.

After fifteen minutes of searching, I look up at the sign that says 'Fairy Tail.' I take a deep breath before approaching the doors to the building. Slowly, I turn the handle and walk in to meet a chair, flying in my direction. I quickly put up my rock fist to block it and it shatters to pieces. Suddenly, everything's silent and I feel all the focus on me. I reflexively look down to avoid eye-contact.

"How may I help you?" I hear someone ask and quickly look up to see it's Master Makarov.

"I-I uh... would like to join your guild, sir." I mentally slap myself for stuttering.

"All right, what is your name and what type of magic do you use?"

"Uh, (Y/N) Neekis and Earth Magic," I say, followed by a few light gasps from the crowd.

"I presume you are related to Jura Neekis then?" Makarov asks.

"Yes, he's my father."

"Why would you like to join my guild instead of Lamia Scale?"

"I feel like Fairy Tail fits my style more than Lamia Scale."

"Very well. Mira, please give this young lady a stamp." As he starts walking away, a woman I know all too well from Sorcerer Weekly approaches me with a stamp and multi-color ink pad.

"Where would you like it and what color?" she asks.

"On my (B/P) and (F/C), please."

After she finishes, she leads me over to the bar while the guild erupts back into its noisy state and I take a seat on one of the bar stools with my suitcases.

"So, do you have a place to stay?" Mira asks.

I think for a second. "I guess not."

"Well, we have dorms at Fairy Hills available for one-hundred thousand jewel a month if you're interested," she says while cleaning some glasses.