Chapter 10: Thank You

Second Person P.O.V

You wake up to Mystogan's arms around you in a tight embrace. You turn your head to see his peacefully sleeping face.

"He's so cute when he sleeps," you whisper to yourself.

"Hmm, thanks," he mumbles.

"You're welcome," you say, poking his cheek.

You try to get out of bed, but are pulled back tighter in his arm. "Five more minutes," he says.

You sigh. "Porlyusica will be here soon to give you some medicine and you know she hates being kept waiting."

He grunts a 'fine', then let's you get up.

Next thing you know, there's a knocking sound. "Speak of the devil," you say, walking to the door.

Mystogan quickly pulls his mask on and lays on his back while you open the door, revealing the old woman.

"I heard you were awake," she says, walking to his bed while he nods. "I finally get all those disgraceful Phantom Lord flags burned and you go causing me more trouble."

You hold back a chuckle as you remember your fellow guild mates telling you about him taking down all of Phantom Lords subdivisions single-handedly, then scattering the flags all over the healers yard as proof.

"This should take away any remaining pain or soreness you have," she states, handing him a small pink vile that he gulps down after lifting up his mask. "It'll work in a minute, but you won't get all your magic energy back for a few hours, so don't do anything stupid." She turns and walks out of the room without another word.

You walk over and sit on the edge of Mystogan's bed where he's now sitting up. "I'm going to go home and take a shower. Will you be okay while I'm gone?"

Pulling down his mask he says, "Yeah, just hurry back so we can get some food." He then leans in, planting a kiss on your soft lips and reluctantly pulling away.

"Okay, be ready when I get back," you say, walking out the infirmary door and into the noisy guild.

  ♔  

You walk back into the guild after your shower and changing into some darker clothes that you thought would go better with Mystogan's style.

You greet your friends on the way to the bar. "Hey Mira, can I have two regular breakfasts with orange juice please?"

"Ah, yes. One for you and your mysterious lover," she jokes, walking to the kitchen.

"(Y/N)!" you hear your name and turn around to see Natsu with Erza beating up Gray behind him.

"Yes?" you ask.

"Now that Mystogan's better, when can he fight me?!" he yells.

"Natsu.... He would pulverize you."

"What? Yeah right! I'd destroy him in a minute!"

"She's right Natsu," Erza confirms, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you, Erza," you say.

Erza then grabs Natsu by the ear and drags him away as you turn back to the bar.

"Here you are," Mira says, handing you the two trays of food.

"Thanks."

You walk up the stairs and kick open the infirmary door, revealing Mystogan in his regular clothes without his mask, sitting on the small black couch in the corner.