Chapter 6(9) (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) - Trust Me

He shoved her back into the wall, pressing his hot body against hers. Fervently, she kissed him back and trying to slip her tongue into his mouth to deepen the kiss. He held off, curious as to if such things would frustrate her, and what would happen if they did

Amber lifted up her leg, rubbing her thigh along his body and delicately wrapping around his waist. The heavy scent of alcohol on her breath fascinated him, and at last, he plunged his tongue into her mouth to taste every corner of what she had to offer. She whimpered into his mouth softly.

Bayler grabbed onto the leg coiling around him and picked her up. His hands squeezed her cheeks and his fingers played at the ends of her small, brown shorts. He tugged him down slightly, but waited for some sort of response out of her. She'd gone along with it so far, but was there a stopping point for her? Did she... want any more than just a make-out session?

While cracking open a green eye, he pulled away from her to gasp for breath and determine their fate. She panted just as heavily as him, and in the dark room, he could barely make out her heaving chest. Amber was on a pedestal, quite literally being his own body, as she was still wrapped around him tightly and supported from the bottom by his hands.

"Do... do you want to stop?" he asked between breaths. His eyes locked with hers glazed with heat.

Amber stared down at him for a considerable amount of time before shaking her head. Her fingers trailed along his jaw line and ended on his bottom lip. She chewed on her own.

"I don't..." she murmured. Her face suddenly flushed a deeper shade of red than it already was. Heat pulsed from her body in powerful waves, growing more intense the longer they waited.

Bayler acknowledged her hesitancy with a slight lift in his brow, but he didn't verbalize anything at all. He began carrying her towards the inn's bedroom. Many of his things were still laid out after he had unpacked. Shirts, white bandages, and different unlabeled bottles from Inazuma were gingerly stepped over.

Not-so-carefully he put her down on the edge of the bed. She sat up, running her fingers through her undone hair and gazing up at him with her wide, amber eyes. A bit of a pout settled on her lips, but she said not a word.

He leaned forward slowly, planting his hands on the bed and gently brushing the side of her face with his own. "I don't want to do anything you might regret, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you walk out of here all hot and bothered..."

He nibbled on her ear lobe, earning a quick squeak from the girl. A shudder went through her body and she reached up to his back, scratching him up to his neck.

Bayler suddenly shoved her backward and kissed her. His tongue requested entry and shoved past her pink lips hungrily. The sloppier the kiss got, the more he wanted from her.

He restrained himself from throwing off her clothes and ravishing her completely. He already felt a bulge growing in his pants, but it wouldn't be freed that night. The last thing he wanted was to scare her off, or worse, scar her for the rest of her life.

His tongue left her mouth and instead dropped down to the warm flesh of her neck. He drew circles with his... no, their saliva and sucked gently. She whimpered in protest, but not in a bad way. The way her hands tried to pull him closer turned him on even more.

While he worked on her neck, he started to slip off his coat. At the very most, that's all he was willing to lose. Amber's helpful fingers tugged it off the rest of the way and tossed the thick coat off to the side. His hands felt empty, and so he started tugging on her uniform.

It was tight, so tight that his nails could've pinched her skin if he wasn't careful. Just like before, Amber helped him out, but the price was that he had to break the contact. Amber whined and tried to pull his head closer, but he was too focused on trying to undo her top.