Chapter 23: Unknown Purgatory

Soap POV

"Curious, Sargent?" Simon says, Fuck... "Lieutenant Riley" The sargent stands facing him. "Ask" Simon says, "Ask what sir?" the sargent questions, "Now Sargent" Simon demands, his tone serious. "I.. Asked if you fuck him with the mask on.. Sir" The sergeant says, I hear a small tremble in his voice.

Simon's eyes shift to mine, looking me over, "Back to the field MacTavish, Gold looks to be struggling". I look behind me, Gold, who's funnily enough, not doing that well with her sit ups. I turn back to them "Yes sir" I say nodding to Simon, he keeps his focus on the sargent. I turn away leaving, "After training, go see the captain" Simon tells him.

Oh he's fucked, I walk back over to Gold "How many are you at?" I ask. She falls back on the grass, breathing heavily "Fuck... Off" she lets out. "Yeah ok, get up and I'll let you sit on my feet" I say, sitting next to her. "I.. Got 63.. Just so you know" Gold says, catching her breath, I chuckle at her comment. I slide my feet under her, "At least count so it looks like you're doing something" I say. I hear her scoff, flipping me off, resting back down.

Let's go over what the fuck just happened, Simon is acting strange... Not entirely strange though. The drill Sargent saw something he didn't, he got in trouble for it, and Gold is now snoring. I sigh, I'll let her sleep, she wouldn't very useful for this workout anyway. When I sit up, I see Simon back shadowing the sargent, from this distance I can't tell if he's talking.

Assuming from the conversation I just witnessed, I don't think he would be. Just standing there with his arms crossed, menacing to say the least.

Ghost POV

After training, I make my way to my office, I keep my eyes on the floor. Trying to distract my fast beating heart with the sound of my footsteps. My mind littered with nothing but what I saw, John in those shorts, and that almost see through shirt. Fuck Johnny, Seeing him down on the grass, stretching every part of his body.

I enter my office, quickly closing the door behind me, I go over to my desk, sitting. I lean back in my chair, feeling along my leg. My hand gliding along his back, smelling the sweat on his body. I lift my shirt to my nose, angrily throwing it back down. I reach up, pulling my mask above my nose, picking back up my shirt, smelling it properly.

That smell, your smell, in my clothes, quickly fading away. I rub further up my leg, thinking of how you looked up at me, those eyes. I take a deep breath into my shirt, feeling along my zipper. "Johnny.." my voice muffled, your voice rings in my ears, as if it on a broken record. I trace my thumb along my zipper, Slow.. Nervous to open it.

I let out a small breath, nervousness fills in my chest, but the smell of you is overwhelming. I start to rub the bulge through my pants, feeling my stomach twitch slightly. "J..Johnny.." I slightly moan into my shirt, This feels wrong, to think of him like this. "Ah-mm.." I quietly sound.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I quickly open my eyes, sitting up and pulling my mask back on, fixing my shirt, "Come in" I yell out. Control your breath, steady your heart rate, you're too excited. The door opens and Price walks in, in his hand is a clipboard. "Thanks for sending that sargent for me to handel, I love doing my job as you know" Price says sarcastically.

He walks over, dropping me the clipboard, "Everything's been finalized, we leave in two days, so be ready by tomorrow " Price says. I pick up the clipboard, looking it over, Three month deployment, Riley, Simon. "Never feels real" Price says, I look to him, "What?" I say, "This job, being deployed out, doesn't feel real" He say.