4|Devil As A Teacher

"I don't hate you. I just don't like that you exist" Gena Showalter

Chapter Theme Song: Jungkook ( Hate you)

••

Next time you spy on someone, try doing a better job so you don't get caught.

The words kept repeating itself throughout the ride to the house. He was the mysterious figure I saw that evening, this day didn't have to end this terribly.

"How was your first day, Hailey? You look pale, is everything okay?" No, Mom. I spied on my Lucifer of a teacher.

"Mmm. Yeah, it was good. I met interesting personalities and overall it was pretty good" forcing my mind away from Lucifer and everything involving him.

"I'll be in my room" I had a few things to do; like call Ashley and tell her all about today. She will be screaming, shouting my ears off by the time I'm done talking to her.

To think I would be reminded of that incident, and by the most unexpected person was anything but nice. At least, it's over and done with, I don't have to feel guilty anymore. It isn't like I saw him in any inappropriate position whatsoever. Heads up, chin and shoulders high - it's over with, move on.

"Hey, Ash! " I waved once I saw her on my screen.

"Hey, Newbie. How was your first day?'' Jumping right into action, very Ashley.

''It went well - except I had an awful encounter with my teacher'' Seeing how her eyes lit up, she couldn't hide her eagerness to get the full details.

After narrating to her everything that happened yesterday to this day, I'd only one thing on top of my lists; PUT ASHLEY UP FOR SALE ON AMAZON OR PERHAPS SHIP HER TO ANOTHER PLANET.

"OMG! You're so lucky. Imagine you two as a couple, It's starts off as hate until-''

''NO!!! Ashley, nothing of that sort is happening. He's so rude , you can't imagine how he talks to his students, he's so full of himself. Gosh! I don't know why he's allowed to speak the way he does to his students, apparently, he gives the same stoic attitude to the female teachers as well"

''Who would blame them? He's one hell of a hot teacher and I wished I were at your school - he doesn't look human. No human is this hot'' did she search him? Not her too, can't they dust off his looks, and see him for who he really is? Can't believe am the only sane person in all of this.

''Ash, not you too''

''Don't blame me, he's worth every attention. And Hails? Don't worry I approve, way better than Jared. Who is Jared, when you've got a whole full course meal's - she winked, blowing me kisses. I rolled my eyes all the way back before we'd to end our conversation.