7|The Fault In My Stars

"They may not know each other to say it, but it was never hidden. How much ever they hated each other, fate ties them together" Parul Wadhwa.

Chapter Theme Song: Defenceless (Louis Tomlinson)

••

'Tis the weekend.

The sun shone in through the opened curtains into my room, as I got my books and computer ready to begin the assignment. I needed to get it done cause Jared would be picking me up at 12. His family was hosting an intimate brunch, and he practically begged me to accompany him.

In his own words, "I don't want to be caught up in family drama. I need a savior and you, are mine". He was a smooth talker, which worked in his favor. Not entirely due to his slyness, I needed to loosen up after submitting this tedious assignment. I reckon Mr Torres knew what he was doing, giving us this assignment, which would steal our quality times. I, Hailey Ayre McAdams, was going to finish this assignment in a short period. That was a promise, and it will be fulfilled.

It was a favorite subject of mine for a reason, especially when it's got to do with motion. For this assignment, I didn't bother leaving the confinement of this room. I'd only walk out the door, when I was finished with the assignment and clicked on send.

One. Two. Three.

And send.

"I did it. I did it" throwing my hands in the air, waving my hair back and forth, singing along, I was beyond thrilled. My weekend just kicked off to a great start. Taking out my toiletries, I went into my washroom to take a long cozy bubble bath.

I needed to look dulled up for the brunch with Jared's family, which was a few minutes away. So I did well in giving my body the desired bath and care it yearned for. Then got out to dry myself, before applying lotion then starting off with my hair.

I got hungry along the lines of getting ready and went to the kitchen for an apple. Since it was a brunch, it's best to go for something lighter. Mom had left for a meeting with her associates after giving her two cents about me attending the brunch.