8|Not Again, Ugh!

"Oh Dang, Oh My, Now I Can't Hide Said I Knew Myself But I Guess I Lied" Nightbirde

Chapter Theme Song: It's Okay - Nightbirde

••

Was it fate or coincidence?

"You should watch where you're going. And how did you get in here?'' this son of a....gosh why must he always be around when something like this happens?

''I wasn't the one who badged in here without
knocking. Perhaps you're the intruder'' I shot back in a high tone.

''And why would I, when its my room?'' Oh, Dammit! Way to go, Hailey.

Not backing down, ''If I'd any idea this was your space, I wouldn't be here. Excuse me, and thanks for saving me from falling"

I ran out of there as quick as my feet could carry me. I met Jared and he seemed to have been looking for me. How long did I take in there?

''Here you are. Been looking all over for you, then Maxine told me you'd to use the restroom'' Thank you Maxine, I'm still a little annoyed with what she did though.

''Yes, I missed you''

He led us back to the garden, just two of us alone swinging in the porch seat. This afternoon has been a rollercoaster of adventures and overall, it's been great meeting his parents and his Mom's family. I hope nothing ever comes between us - college or not.

''Can I ask you a question?'' facing him now, my hands fidgeting on my lap.

''Anything you want, I'll answer'' he's sweet.

''Are you going to get tired of waiting for me? You know we talked about what I wanted and all, I am not ready to go down that lane''

Taking my fidgety hands, he held eye contact for a brief period, ''I'll never get tired of you. I don't love you cause I wanna get into your pants, I love you for who you are. And nothing or no one will change that" I was close to tears at this point.

''Thank you. For proving your love to me on every step of the way, I'm ready to make this work''

''Does it mean, you agree to be my girlfriend?''

''Yes'' he stroke my hair, inching closer until his lips brushed against mine. It was the happiest day of my life, I was Jared's girlfriend. I'm excited and thrilled to sharing the next phase with him in it.

••

Sunday's were one of those days I loved, more especially because my Dad was coming back home today. And Mom and I were driving to pick him at the airport. Hence I woke up a little early, wore a dark jeans with round neck shirt.
I've always been a daddy's girl, though I was also a mummy's girl - I was more of the daddy's.