11|Cloudy With A Chance Of Rain

"And I don't know why I ran to the things that cause me pain" - Not Alone (Tatiana Manaois)

Chapter Theme Song: Not Alone (Tatiana Manaois)

••

With no qualms.

Today's going to be a good day, I could feel it deep within. My study session with Chase was wholesome - I'd faith in him, he was going to excel as we proceeded with scheduling our sessions frequently. One thing I learned from him was he was a slow learner, as such you needed to adapt a method to assist him pick up. And so, I came down to putting the key words in lyrical forms and pictorial imaginations. That was the surest ways for him understanding and implementing it.

Aside that, I was going to the hospital after school with Chase to visit Jade. It's over the three days given to us to stay off visiting.

"Dad, Mom, I'm leaving. Chase is here" we agreed on going in his car.

"Be safe, let us know if anything occurs" referring to Jade's condition, I told them earlier about it - excluding details about her boy problem.

"I will. Love you guys" I went outside into the passengers seat.

"Looking radiant. All for him huh?" One day, just one day I'll dump him in a dumpster.

"I'll bury you alive and no one will know"

"You wish darling " I rolled my eyes to the back .

Grateful he didn't utter any more word about our teacher, whom I'm not challenging ever again. After he apologized, it was nice to reciprocate the gesture by staying solice. If I should open up to Chase about the apology, he'd make the largest mole hill out of it. Hence, I rather keep to myself on the matter. Also we were having pop quizzes for most of the classes today.

"Prepared to ace the quiz?" I probed him upon entering our first class - Chemistry.

"I don't know with all sincerity. We just started yesterday, and I can't magically grasp everything so quickly" holding his hand.

"I know. Better still, you know a few tricks. I believe in you" putting my head on his shoulder.

It didn't take long enough when the Chemistry teacher stratted into class. Asking the class to take away books with the exception of our stationaries.

Enlivened? I don't know whether to call it that, nonetheless, I wasn't gnawed at. I was caught between worrying about Chase and Jade - how's she feeling? The three days of not being able to visit weighed me down, but hey, I was going to see her today. That should be a good thing, all being well her discharge won't take long.

Now let's ace this quiz and get ready for our last three classes for the day. By which Mr Torres' class was last. We unequivocally try to get along now, since Dad put me in the position of being tutored by him after high school. All other things being equal, I wished wholeheartedly college starts earlier enough so I could escape from him. This test wasn't how Chase and I predicted - still I was positive he'd do well. Most of the questions were spin offs from our previous personal study.