5|You're Impossible

"I don't know need to be rude, but I honestly do not care at all" - Unknown

Chapter Theme Song : Impossible - James Arthur

••

I am seriously fucked.

You were doing so well ignoring, why did you have to let him get to you? I am definitely prepared for whatever the outcome would be, nonetheless, I was certain about one thing - avoid him at all cost. Not even his shadow was I supposed to come up close with. I have two full days of being invisible, right now all I needed to do was complete the assignment and email it to his address.

If I thought it was going to be easy, I kid you not it turned out a hurdle of woodpeckers. What was I expecting from him? Obviously he isn't going to give out a light punishment, so I stayed in my room. Working on getting it done before I went down for dinner, glad my Mom wasn't back yet. She had texted about being late, so I used the opportunity to finish this document.

And send. That was it, finally I got to catch a break. Shutting down my PC, I  took a sip from my flacon. Missed out on face timing the girls, I would just opt for a mass text, before that, I needed to feed myself, my stomach agreed with me when it groaned angrily.

For supper, there was penne pasta with vodka sauce and some parmesan cheese. It was one of my favorite dishes aside lasagna. It was really delicious,I could eat it every day as long as I could.

"I'll be in my room in case my Mom returns" I told our very nice help.

I had a book to finish reading for English class tomorrow. The all-time best selling book; Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronté.

" In 1801, Mr Lockwood, the new tenant at Thrushcross Grange in Yorkshire, pays a visit to his landlord, Heathcliff, at his remote moorland farmhouse, Wuthering Heights. There he meets a reserved young woman (later identified as Cathy Linton), Joseph, a cantankerous servant, and Hareton, an uneducated young man who speaks like a servant. Everyone is sullen and inhospitable. Snowed in for the night, Lockwood reads the diary of the former inhabitant of his room, Catherine Earnshaw, and has a nightmare in which a ghostly Catherine begs to enter through the window. Awakened by Lockwood's fearful yells, Heathcliff is troubled" I try a little soliloquy to myself.

I wished I had Ashley here with me, she mostly spoke more during English lessons because of her little crush on my former tutor. He was handsome no two ways about it, otherwise in my opinion, he was average. As compared to my current pain in the butt teacher. But hey, who says one can't find other hot guys out here? I mean, I have Jared - speaking of him. My phone pinged with a notification from him.

Jared💕 : Hey, beautiful. How're you ? I miss you:)

Smiling sheepishly at the message, I typed out a response.