CH.7- Ring girl

As I sit on the seat awkwardly, I try my best to cover myself with my hands and my hair.next to me sits a muscled man, he looks over at me ,I feel uncomfortable ,he opens his back pack thats ontop of his lap and takes out a black button up ,he looks at me with pity but I take it off of his hands and put it over me anyways, it looks like it could fit two of me inside it .i thank him with a slight nod while looking at him.

we finally reach a stadium ,even from the outside you can hear groups of people shouting .we go through the back door and Frank leads me to a room, he opens the door and I see about four more women inside.
" brought New blood ladies, act kind" and then leaves, a woman then about 5 years older than me comes closer .
"have you ever worked as a ring girl before?"

she asks, I just say no living out details of why and how. then for the next five minutes she explained to me what I have to do. I think it's pretty easy ,i said to myself

The first round begins and a blonde girl with a sign that says round one starts heading out . Then round two, the other girl , i sit there waiting, until round five

"Its your turn "
I sit up take the sign and head towards the ring.
I get ontop of the ring and walk with a forced smile on my face left and right, holding the sign that said round five high over my head.

I walk down the stairs of the ring , with the help of a man. I wanted to roll my eyes but i think i would have actually fallen if it wasn't for him .
As i walked backstage, a member from the audience decides to slap my ass, i stand there not believing it happened, i turn towards him, thankfully i didn't punch him but i did slap him back, in the face tho. He holds his cheek and his wife yells at me.
"Your husband is the one who touched me first bitch"

I yelled back, thankfully noone noticed us but the security came and dragged them out, then i looked towards the door next to some security guys and saw the man who gave me his button up. I have a slight smile on my face, this time i walk towards him .

"Thank you , again..."

"Im Damian and don't worry about it"

"Thank you Damian. Im Roxanne"

"It was nice meeting you Roxanne, i hope this didn't change your feelings towards the industry"

"Don't you worry about that. "

I said with a slight smile and decided to go on my way.

"Have a nice match"

I said and he nodded.

Okay why did i act so awkward, fucking daddy issues man.

I walk backstage into the room i was before and then i see the others get ready for the second part of the night. Who gets to take a picture with the winner.

There can be two women up there .all the girls except me , started playing rock paper scissors to win it..

"Why do you guys want to go there, with their sweaty armpits"

I question their desperation.

"You dont know?"

One girl asks and i shake my head no.

"You will get a bonus check and tips from the audience"

I sit up from the chair.

"I want to play too then!"

"Too bad , its too late now girl"

"Why?"

"Irina and erica won today, maybe next time"

I sit back down. I hope there is no next time.
After a while the both girls enter.

"Hey girls its time to leave , lets go"
We all sit up.

"Wait, i.. didn't know we were leaving,i didn't have time to change."

Frank peaks in the room.
"Doesn't matter we gotta go, i have to bring other ladies too for the next match you know."

So it is then .i wear Damian's button up and then i put my sweat pants on , i quickly take off the heels and wear my sneakers.
I look at the time, moms almost done with the surgery. I asked frank if he could drop me off of the hospital, he said yes , before i got off i took my bag with me and frank gave me my cut, 4G.

I left the heels there but i was still wearing the very visible gold bikini.
As i was about to close the door frank yells

"It was nice doing business with you."

And then the car speeds away.
I turn around and see rey, he looks a bit shocked. I guess he makes assumptions about me. He stands there freezed not knowing how to react. I do too, i decided to say something.

" what are you staring at?"

I say with an attitude,

"You know what you just did is illegal right"

I look at him emotionalless for a moment , then i chuckled

"What? Are you a cop?"
He looks confused.and doesn't answer

"Then What are you gonna do about it? "
"Are you gonna arest me ?are you gonna give me a ticket?"

I wait until he answers,when he doesn't i just pass by him . Bumping into his shoulder on purpose.

I go to my mother's room, it looks like she had woken up from surgery, she was laying on her bed,and a she looked weak.

I go near her.
"Hi mom how are you doing"

I say with a soft voice , whispering.
I grab her hand and she lightly grabs it back .

"Oh Did you go for a swim sweetheart?"

"What "
I ask ,then i remember what i am wearing.
"Oh.. yeah i did,it was fun"

"Im happy to hear that"
She smiles.
Then the nurse tells me that she needs to rest. I say bye to her and go back to the hotel, my sister wasn't there, i guess she went out after all.

There sitting alone in bed i just remembered about pete and i decided to call him, he didn't pick up so i decided to calm down, and i fell asleep.

For the next 2 months my mom had to do small steps for her healing process. Rey left but he came again a week ago, he said he had to go back home in California because of his work but i don't care, my mom seemed to get better day by day and i couldn't wait to go back home.
.

.

.

To be continued.