CH. 13 - The Bar

Rhea's POV- in a bar in the city

We are sitting in a well known bar, thankfully no-one has recognised us yet, everyone is minding their business, this place is a bit chaotic, since many wrestlers, bodybuilders, boxers and fighters come here, mainly because on the third floor there is a Gym.

"So how was it?"

I ask Damian, who is sitting right across me, he smiles at my question.

"You know how it was, you idiot you were there "

He says and i laugh

"I left earlier, did you forget old man?"

Me and Damian are very close, well mainly because we work together, but this is not a work relationship, this is friendship.

He laughs at my jokes as always .Then his face turns serious as he watches Dom.

"Watch it watch it!"

He shouts at Dominik , like shouting  at a kid .he is holding three drinks at once and is struggling to walk towards us. He finally leaves the second round of drinks on top of the table we're sitting then comes and sits next to me. Damien looks at his watch on his wrist.

"When is Finn coming?"
"Oh didn't I tell you?"
he shakes his head.no

"He had to stay home"
He looks at me worried but i turn him down with a sign not to worry, because it wasn't an emergency.

"Im sure you'll see him on Monday"
I say as i take a sip at my drink.

"Omg did i tell you about my annoying step sister -!??"
Dominik asks

"Yes you did!"

Me and Damien say in one voice, annoyed. When is this kid going to get over, god?

Roxanne Pov-
I get out of the bathroom finishing my hair, in a messy braid, as i put my shoes on. I can't wait to go to my bed right now.
Brandon notices that im out and comes to me.

"Wow you look really good"

Brandon says as he looks at me , i scratch my head and look at myself  questioning what he thinks is good about outfit, i take my bag and as im about to say goodbye and leave,He clears his throat, realising his comment wasn't appreciated and chang...

He clears his throat, realising his comment wasn't appreciated and changes the subject.

"So.. my friends are heading out for a drink nearby, and i thought i should invite you"

"Drinking after a workout? No thanks"

I say and look at him like he is crazy,

"Oh come onnn pleaseeee"

I think again, maybe i should go, get to know new people.. that wouldn't hurt right?

Besides i don't have to drink, right?

"Fine, I'll come with"

I say giving in .and also having a grown man beg you about it is kinda weird

We head out and in his car as we drive to that bar he is taking about,

"Why do we need a car, i thought its nearby "

"Yeahhh, i kinda lied"

He says and i roll my eyes.
Of course he fucking did.

(Hope i don't get murdered today haha)
Not funny head, not funny.

To be continued..

.

.

.