CH.9- The wedding

The day after the dinner , my sister woke me up, in our hotel room, she said that Rey proposed this same night and our mom accepted it.

"What?"

I said with half opened eyes.
Not believing my ears
"Look"

She sighed while sitting beside me.

"You will have to accept it, get over whatever you are stuck in, because we've moved on, especially mom."

She gets up from the bed, while i sit up , the blanket covering my lower body.
She starts putting her shoes on and a coat too.
She stands near the door and then stops, then turns her head towards me.

"Its on you weather you will just keep up , or not, but don't take this chance away from mom, from...me."

She opens the door

"I'll go visit mom"

She closes the door.

I sigh, i get up , she's right. She's right.

_______Time skip -- The wedding______

It has been a week since Rey's proposal and they didn't waste any time .in a few hours they will be married .I'm wearing as a bridesmaid a light blue dress, so is my sister and so it's rey's daughter then for best Man there was his son Dominik. Rey was standing in front of the priest.

me and the rest of the bridesmaid on his right and the best man on his left. the music started and mom entered the room with its rhythm. she looks flawless she took steady steps while having a bouquet of flowers in front of her ,she finally reached Rey he grabbed her hand and helped her up the stairs ,she stood beside him while the photographer took some photos .

the music stopped the priest started talking

"blah blah blah blah"
" I do"
it's her from him then

"And you, Vera Santos, do you wish to take Rey Mysterio as your husband ?"
My ears stay alert ,

"I..."
I can hear my breath as well as my heartbeat

" Do."
it's heard and the priest continues.

" anyone who has an objection shall speak now or forever hold your peace "

I heard those blessed words but I also remembered my sisters. I couldn't do this to them. Even if I know i would never dare to object, i could feel Zoe's arm grabbing mine.

___Time skip- a day after the wedding___

The party was a success everyone had fun even I did a bit I forgot about everything I had going on when I saw how happy they were. we returned to our hotel and mom to her hospital bed the doctors took care of her to make sure she was healing right.

we slept in, the next day and me and Zoe headed to the hospital to see mom
we went inside the room mom was looking really happy at her ring she noticed us immediately and she smiled at us, we smiled back ,she told us she had some news to tell us and we were shocked to hear that Rey had planned for us to move with him and his family in their house in California, I was the one who was mostly shocked. I didn't expect the sudden invite.

that made me realize one thing, that we wouldn't be moving back to our home anytime soon. She told us that he had employees for her ,some nurses for her to take care of her needs one is to cook her appropriate meals for her health and some others for physical health I was happy to hear that . we didn't waste time Rey give us our airplane tickets.
they were dated 2 days from now .and so it happened.

With almost nothing on me i boarded the plane, me and my sister having close seats this time.

The fear of planes not wanting to leave, but i fell asleep anyway . We landed in California at noon.