chapter ten

ofc you can imagine whatever fit u want but i see blade wearing this

"What are you gonna wear?" Luffy asked Zoro as he walked into the room

"What are you gonna wear?" Luffy asked Zoro as he walked into the room. So far, Blade was the only one dressed.

"Something black," Zoro said.

"How edgy," Nami said.

"Hey, does that butler seem familiar to you guys?" Zoro asked.

Nami poked her head out from behind the clothing rack. "Yeah, I think he was at the last dinner party I attended."

"I swear I've seen him somewhere."

"Me too," Blade said, drawing Zoro's attention to her. He looked her up and down, before quickly looking at the ground. "Maybe he's a pirate." She was joking of course.

"As if," Nami said, stepping out of the changing room. "How about this?"

"Still Nami," Luffy said.

"I said I'm wearing black," Zoro said.

"Blade's also wearing black."

"Yeah, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, she was dressed before I came in."

"I hate you guys," Nami said.

"Blade, how are you gonna eat with that mask on?"

"I'm not," Blade said, "I'm gonna tell them I ate a lot before we went looking for a ship."

"And if we don't go along with it?"

"You will."

Dinner was terrible

Dinner was terrible. Blade had sat there not eating the whole time, thinking through a straw, then Luffy told everyone they were pirates.

The whole time, Blade was trying to put her finger on where she'd seen Klahadore before, and he seemed to be trying to do the same with her. She could've sworn she recognised his face, but she didn't know from where.

After not eating at dinner, she was hungry, so decided to make her way down to the kitchen after changing back into her normal clothes and mask. She figured no one would see her, so she'd be fine wearing her gold mask.

However, when she walked into the kitchen, Luffy, Zoro and Usopp were already there. Usopp's eyes widened when he saw Blade, but Luffy shushed him.

"That's-" Usopp began.

"Chill," Blade said, "Not here to hurt anyone. Just hungry. What are you guys doing down here?"

"We're talking about Kaya," Luffy said.

"Blade! You're a girl," Usopp said, "Right?"

"Mhm. Why?"

"How do I know if Kaya likes me?"

"You're asking the wrong chick. I've never liked anyone like that."

"No way," Zoro said.

"I'm serious."

"How are you nineteen and have never liked someone?"

"You don't know I'm nineteen."

"That's what Buggy said."

"How do you know Buggy wasn't lying?"

"Because you haven't denied it."

"Whatever. Anyway, Usopp, if you wanna know if she likes you, just ask her."

"No way, I can't do that. You know what, never mind."

Usopp picked up his slingshot, shooting something into one of the pots. It bounced off of the other dishes on the walls first.

"You're a great shot!" Luffy said.

"I got it from my dad. He was a notorious pirate. I don't really remember him that well cause he left for life at sea when I was just baby, but he'll be back one day. Yasopp the great!"

"Yasopp?" Luffy stood up, "He's your dad?"

"You've heard of him?"

"Heard of him? I know him! He's a part of Shanks crew."

"Wait, you know my dad?"

"Yeah, yeah, I do! He's the best! Always made time for some pirate wisdom."

"So you guys, like, hung out?"

"Yeah."

"That's... cool."

"If you guys are gonna talk about feelings, I'm really gonna need a drink," Zoro said.

"There's a wine cellar in the basement."

"Why didn't you tell me that before?"

Zoro, Usopp and Blade headed down to the basement, which was dimly lit by lanterns and candles.

"Now we're talking," Zoro said, walking around the basement.

"Hey, I'm pretty sure they keep the good stuff over here," Usopp said. He was about to walk over to Zoro and Blade, but tripped over something. "Guys. It's Merry, he's-"

Zoro and Blade ran over.

"Five blades," Zoro said, "I think I've seen this before."

"Meow," Blade said, sarcastically. She knew who it was. That's why Klahadore looked so familiar.

"Well, well, well," a voice said, confirming her suspicions, "It appears we have some rats in our cellar."

Zoro stood up. "Those blades. I knew I'd seen your face somewhere. On a wanted poster. You're Kuro, captain of the Black Cat Pirates."

"Bounty, sixteen million," Blade said.

"Wait, Klahadore's a pirate?" Usopp asked.

"A dead one," Zoro said, "They say you were killed by Axe-Hand Morgan."

"A clever ruse. One that imbecile's ego helped me perpetuate. And as you'll soon learn, no one interferes in my plans."

Zoro pulled out his sword. "So I will collect a bounty tonight." Zoro aimed for Kuro, but he sped away. He was a Devil Fruit eater, too.

"Jesus," Blade said, turning around, "How many devil fruits are there?"

Zoro pulled out his other sword, and Blade pulled out hers, too.

"Six blades," Blade said to Kuro, "Looks like you're outnumbered."

She was pretty confident, until she heard the smashing of glass and a thud on the ground. She looked beside her at Zoro's body, dropping to the ground.

"Zoro!" She yelled. Kuro walked over and grabbed her by the throat, lifting her up.

"It's truly an honour," he said, before punching her in the face, knocking her out cold.