chapter sixteen

They rushed Zoro into the ship, Miura barking her eyes out. They placed him down on the kitchen island. Miura couldn't something, she was frozen, looking at us blank face as tears streamed down her own.

When she finally came to, there were two exes people in the room. Sanji, the waiter, and Zeff, the owner of the Baratie.

"What are they doing here?" She asked.

"They're gonna help Zoro," Luffy said, attempting to calm her down.

"Listen," Zeff said, "I know how said this is, but you need to stop being hysterical, okay? It's not good for either of you."

Miura nodded, choking back her sobs. Luffy walked over and she hugged him, crying into his shoulder.

Miura couldn't see what was going on, but she could hear.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm putting fish skin on his wounds. Fish skin helps to stain he the wounds and heals the flesh a lot faster."

"Is he gonna be okay?" Usopp asked.

"Look, I'm not gonna lie to you. He's lost a lot of blood. It might be too late for him."

Miura let out another sob, causing Luffy to squeeze her in his arms. "But it might not be," he said.

"He's got one foot in each world right it now. Caught between life and death. You have to find a way to keep him tethered to our world. Talk to him. Tell him stories. Sing him sea shanties for all I care. He may not reply, but at least he'll know his crew's still with him."

"Hey, Zoro," Miura sat down next to his bed, holding his hand, "It's me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hey, Zoro," Miura sat down next to his bed, holding his hand, "It's me. I know you probably have a lot of questions, like where I went, where my parents are. Truth is, I don't know if I want tell you while you're in this state, in case you can't hear me. Can you hear me?" Miura felt a squeeze on my hand, causing her to smile. "Okay. Well, hi. I guess I should explain myself."

"Just under a year after we moved to Solitude Island, we were overrun by pirates. You know my parents, they don't go down with a fight. They were probably the first to run out there and fight back, but they were outnumbered, probably by hundreds. These pirates- I'd never heard of them, and I haven't seen them since. I don't think they're from the East Blue. But I've been looking for them, that's why I became a pirate."

"I didn't meant to at first. I guess it just kind of... happened. Before I knew it, there was a target on my back. The reason I wore the mask is so the pirates I was after didn't see me coming. When they raided us, they tried to recruit me, I said no. I know they'll remember my face, but I'm not hiding anymore, I'm ready to show people who I am."

"As for Mihawk, we just stumbled on each other. I was fighting this huge crew, they were trying to steal my treasure, which is strange because I really didn't have much. He came in, attacked them with that huge sword, the same sword that... nevermind. He saved my life. I'm a good fighter, but I was nowhere near good enough to fight all of them off, not back then. I was only fourteen. He took me in as his first mate, but I think I was more like a daughter if anything. But all others gone now. He hurt you, I can't love someone like that. I'm sorry. I feel like I could've stopped him if I tried hard enough, but I didn't. But don't worry, when you wake up, I'll make sure to protect you forever, Zoro."

𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 • Roronoa Zoroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें