chapter twelve

hey guys

just thought if u guys were wanting to like visualise any specific scenes and u wanna know blades fighting style it's very similar to darth maul but ofc instead of light sabers its swords (also, this includes his bodily movemenets such as kicks as well as how he uses his weapon)

ik she has 2 swords, but she only uses her second one when taking in big groups. for smaller fights she just uses the one

also there's like a little button thing on her swords which makes the second blade come out of the bottom so she can use one blade if she wants (but she won't do this very often, it just makes her swords more convenient to carry)

Zoro and Blade began making their way back to the house, coming across Marines on the way. They knocked a few out, leaving just Helmeppo and Koby, who were escorting Luffy.

"Hey, haircut," Zoro said.

"Zoro, Blade!" Luffy yelled excitedly. Zoro knocked Helmeppo out with one punch. "How'd you know where to find me?"

"We didn't," Blade said, "Thought we were headed back to the house."

The three began to walk away, but Koby stopped them.

"Hold it right there!" He said, "By order of the Marines, I'm placing you under arrest."

Luffy turned back to him. "Koby, I know you've got a job to do, but I'm gonna go back and help my friends, so don't try to stop me."

The three ran back to the house, leaving Koby there. He knew he was nothing against the three of them, especially with Blade and Zoro's swords.

They got to the house and split up. Luffy went upstairs, and Zoro and Blade took different parts of the first floor.

It seemed to be silent, eerily silent.

She checked slowly, thoroughly, making sure to check every corner, every cabinet, making sure there was no sign of anyone but her. She kept one hand on one of her swords the whole time, just in case.

Once she'd finished looking around her area, she began to walk back to the foyer, the sounds of clanging metal becoming more evident the closer she got.

She walked into the foyer and found Zoro, fighting with Sham and Buchi. His third sword, Kuina's sword, was lodged into a wooden box, and he seemed to need some help taking on the two of them.

Blade ran in, kicking Buchi in the back of the head before pulling out one of her swords. He stood up quickly and brought his sword towards her, but she blocked it again with her foot, before slicing his blade in half with her own.

"You-!" He began, but he couldn't get any words out. He tried his best to fight with his hands and, to blades surprise, managed to get close enough to her to grab her other sword, despite her excellent blocking.

He pressed the button on the bottom of the sword, making the second blade come out. He smirked, but Blade just deadpanned.

"I'd like to see you try," she laughed, as Buchi began to swing her sword around. He instantly sliced himself right in the gut. It wasn't enough to killed him at all, and he probably wouldn't been able to continue fighting if he hadn't been so dramatic.

He dropped the sword and stumbled back, making a huge, screaming scene over a small cut.

"I've gotten much worse from this thing," Blade said, picking up the sword and putting it back in its sheath, "No need to be such a crybaby."

She walked over to Zoro, who was stood above Sham. She was out cold.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah," Zoro said, "Are you?" He looked down at a small, bleeding cut on her arm. She looked down, too, seeming quite shocked.