Prologue: Kidnapped

"Stop Miss! I won't do it again!" He screamed in fear. The lady didn't mind his yelling and begging, she threatened to break 27 of his bones.

<It's basically saying she'll break his entire hand.>

"Listen, I don't want your damn riches. Give me information." She ordered

"Aghh!! Ahm, Uh-... H-he's coming---" he whimpered under the lady's mighty presence.

"If I find out that you're lying... I'll hunt you down and torture you." She whispered in his ear. It wasn't a threat, it's a warning.

She hurried outside and lighting struck, showing the cruel fire all around the place, just as she feared.. the Dragons are here!

The people were screaming and running all over the place. As expected, the dragon master is here.. "Miss! As you've predicted! The dragon master is here!" Her acquaintance yelled in fear. Everything was red and hot.. it was fearful, but she wasn't afraid

She ran and looked for the dragon master but failed to find him. But she remembered what her friend once said during a very tough time. 'Luck is something you make, Victory is something you take.'

So she kept running not minding her breath, finally. She found him. "Hey! If you don't turn around slowly I'll cut your head off nice and clean right at this moment. Stop what you're doing!" She yelled, she saw the person raise both their hands up and slowly turned around, Astrid, seeing this thought it was impossible. "H-Hiccup..?" She managed to blurt out before blacking out after hearing a loud thud.

====================================

It was pitch black but Astrid, well I was starting to gain consciousness, "Well? Why did we have to bring her here?! She's an enemy Hiccup!" A woman's voice screamed

"Uh--- guys?" A man tried to butt in but nobody listened to him. I was starting to gain my consciousness but just then someone hit me in my face with a frying pan!

"Ugh!" I groaned in pain as I left bed. What the heck?! "Hey! The heck was that for?!" I screamed. She just replied with 'oOps' then left me whimpering on the ground, how rude! When I turned around, I was horrified.. a-a night fury was glaring at me, deadly. What the heck, when I looked at the people in the room none of them were familiar, except one.. Hiccup..

It's been years but I remember his face, those beautiful green orbs of his that mixed well with his Auburn hair along with his freckles and that look. What the heck was he doing here?

"Hiccup!? We thought you were dead! Gone forever! Where have you been? Your father's been so worried! Don't you know that?!---" I yelled, he was here living and surviving while we had to suffer just to survive from those people who stepped on us. Stoick's sick and no one else is leading and protecting Berk except for the gang and I, I have to go back!

"I'm going back!" I yelled and tried to storm off but all of them blocked the entrances. "W-whats wrong?! What's going on?! I need to go home! Let me go!" I screamed and yelled more trying to escape but I failed. Am I stuck here? Forever? Oh no...

🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ 💙 ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱