Chapter 14: Save the Fury

I closed my eyes waiting for my end but I felt nothing, I opened my eyes to see Hiccup's dragon beating up these three guys with just its ears and tails. I couldn't believe it, but I was shaken to see that one of the guys I knocked out woke up, I was about to crush him but he was flexible and fast.

I ran faster than ever and in one moment I was seeing myself taking the arrow aimed for the dragon but the next were loud cries of pain. The night fury took the shot for me with its other tail.. his actual tail. I panicked, did this night fury just save me?

Out of nowhere the fury fell to the ground moaning in pain as the dragon I rode earlier, which by the way was a nadder came to help. Skillfully the nadder kicked the Vikings that were burned bad but life spared. I saw that the night fury was unconscious but moaning as if in its deep sleep it still felt pain.

I was horrified. I didn't run. I felt guilty, this creature saved me even though we both made it clear we hated each other. I teared up, are Dragons usually this kind? He hates me, I was sure of it. He snobs and scoffs at me. The nadder instead of being cautious around me hugged me gently, this nadder was a dragon with long sharp nails and teeth but its hearts isn't the same as how it looks.

I know that some of these Vikings already know too much so instead of leaving them there I decided to let them think they were dreaming. I can always make things look like an accident or fake, I'm good at lying thanks to my parents.

I made my move by placing one another in their places and added a few extra props to make it look like they fell asleep.

The next moment, I carried the heavy Night Fury that by the way wasn't awake. Thankfully the nadder was here to help, I took care of the Night Fury in a cave that was 2 hours away from the Vikings, at least that's how long I've felt it was since we started walking away from the hideout and the Vikings.

"I'm sorry I brought you through this but if you knew what situation I'm in more than you see right now.. I'm sure you would understand." I whispered to their ears but none made a sound, not even once.

I fell asleep petting the pet dragon Hiccup owns but I do not care at this moment. It was in a deep sleep it head placed on my lap, I couldn't help but touch it, he was adorable. He purred like a kitty so I kept going, I thought it was embarrassing but who would tell anyone? No one is here.

I fell asleep.. it was me in a very dark room and I fell in another black walls that had no floors, I know because I can feel it, it feels windy and it feels like I'm up above. The only reason I'm not afraid is because it felt comforting rather than scary.. my eyes flutter open and I saw Hiccup's face looking in front of him.. I turned my head and realized that we were flying

I panicked, what the heck?! I sat up and almost fell, good thing Hiccup caught me just in time. He placed me on his chest and softly hushed me "We're almost back" he whispered to my ear and it gave me tingles.

His breath that was hot was welcomed by my skin, it loved his voice and breath so close to me like this but I brushed off that stupid thought. Why in the name of Thor did I just think that way?

"Are you okay?" He asked me softly with his voice again, I nod. I don't feel the tingles or sparks if he isn't as close as he is unlike just a second ago.

"Where's your Night Fury?" I asked him when I realized that it was the nadder we were riding instead of his Night Fury

"Toothless is injured and can barely stay conscious so he's currently being carried" he points with his finger and I saw his Night Fury being carried by 4 dragons using a net.