Chapter 13: The Lost Fury

"We have a big problem" she yelled and walked but she was rather fast. Hiccup stood up and was ready to ask for details.

"Vikings found Toothless wandering around by the lake a few miles away from our base and I saw them capturing him!" She berated and that made Hiccup froze. They both ran outside and shut the door.

I can feel myself getting tense as I realize that someone could actually save me! But then again.. compared to thousands of Dragons those Vikings would be no match unless they have great strategy. I found myself running to the door and banging on it after I realized that it was locked from the outside.

After a good time of bagging and screaming I thought of trying to find a better way outside. I looked around but I couldn't find anything so I rushed upstairs and to my delight there was a balcony there, I ran outside and was awe-struck by what a sight to behold it was. There were dragons flying in beautiful formation, so unique and so new to the eyes. It was a sight to remember.

My body turns around for a good 15 seconds to appreciate and observe the organized dragons I have never once thought was possible. These monsters were described as relentless, evil, a devil that kills it's prey, they were dirty, disgusting and just so bloody.

They were dumb and only cared for food and their own survival, we were always taught that never once did they ever hesitated to kill as they are the most dangerous creatures to ever exists, fire breathing, water, acid, electric, loud sounds and a powerful blast enough to kill at least 2 person per blast. If their power isn't enough they have sharp teeth. So sharp it can penetrate through almost anything.

They are special creatures but they are not for me. I feel afraid to say that I find them fascinating, that over the time I have been here they have earned my curiosity. Not once did I ever think a dragon was smarter than a human, no it isn't, but they aren't as dump as we were taught they were.

Dragons soard through the sky crying for the lost night fury in the hands of Vikings. They were busy flying and looking that when I jumped on one of the dragons the dragon didn't even react, I instead got down and looked for an opportunity to get off the dragon and I did, as quickly as ten seconds but just like they say, if it came easily it goes away easily.

The dragon spotted me and seeing the unfamiliar human in its eye it shot me with its blazing fire that burned my skin, good thing it wasn't big but the worst of the worst is it landed on a wound fresh as those head of theirs that I was about to cut off.

Where's my axe.. wait my axe! I left my axe in the room and there's no escape. But luckily I heard voices, Vikings! I screamed, they were startled and looked my direction, I was safe! Or so I thought, these Vikings want me dead, they drew their weapons out and tried to attack me. What do I do?! If I go back, the dragon will kill me with a single blast, but if I face the Vikings they might kill me before I could even explain.

I manage to dodge all of them and unfortunately I landed straight on the night fury in front of me, he was struggling to breathe, he was desperate for air and escape. It's eyes screams but it was impossible to get out of his state, he was chained. But I can get him out.

With a one swift move I was able to grab a sword, sharp enough to free him from the wood the chains he was tied to, but he was still stuck in the chains, I tried to free him and let him fly but a viking stopped me, I manage to free him a little more but it wasn't enough as the chains were heavy

I knocked out 5 Vikings over 9 and with the three left they were able to beat me up till my last strength. I feel to the ground helpless, is this my end?