Chapter 16: Stupid Dream

"I..." exhale. "I want to-" barge. Oh here's drama.

"Hiccup what the heck!?" Heather yelled at the top of her lungs. Hiccup didn't even bother to pull away, he instead pulled me closer to him which made me freeze in place. What is he playing?

"Heather..." he briefly called her name like he was already asking her go calm down and the shocking thing is- she did.

"What is going on?! You want to- to kiss her?! Really? Out of all the outrageous things you will do kiss her?! Are you out of your mind?!" she yelled. Then I woke up. Turns out everything was just a dream. I was still in the cave where Hiccup's Night Fury is still on my lap peacefully sleeping.

The Fury purred softly before turning around and fell of my lap. I smiled at how silly he is.

Then I heard rustles and I immediately had my guard on. I was expecting Vikings but not these Vikings! "Astrid!" he uttered loudly with wide eyes

"Chief?! You're alright now?" I asked surprised by his presence. I wanted to check if this is just another dream or so but Ruffnut jumped onto me making me fall with a loud thud. The pain from the fall reassured me that I was not dreaming.

The Night Fury then snooze which made Fishlegs jump. "What is that?!" He screamed and I tried to shut him up the best I can but Ruffnut quickly pushed me back.

"Okay! Astrid I know you look like you're the better Aphrodite or something so please do not out of nowhere get near my man and 'unintentionally' seduce him like Snotlout. I beg of you." Ruffnut uttered and my jaw was on the floor.

"Okay. First of, I believe that Aphrodite is far more beautiful than I am because she is named as the goddess of beauty and had a temple for herself. Secondly, if I ever 'seduce' Fishlegs, even if it's intentional or not, if your man falls for me simply because I would hold his hand to forcefully break it then there is something wrong with him and he clearly doesn't love you enough to stop himself from seeing me seductive or beautiful."

"Doesn't matter! What matters is that you get out of here! There is a dragon in here!" Snotlout whispered pointing at the Night Fury whom we'll call silly fury.

"Yes, I am aware of that." I respond

"Astrid.. what are you doing with this dragon?" Stoick asked

"He is a night fury and he saved me." I say and Fishlegs almost screamed. I can see how shocked everyone is.

"I demand you explain now young lady! First you go out and not come back now you're telling us you're an ally of a dragon?! More importantly, we need to go home!" Stoicks yelled and that woke silly fury up. He blinked trice before getting up to stretch not minding the guest. When he saw that everyone lowered their guard down he knocked them off with his tail and forcefully took me.

I was screaming for my life and I think everyone heard that. The Vikings we fought before seemed to have followed the sound and saw us. They drew their swords and axe out ready to attack when Stoick and the rest appeared

"Stoick?" A muscular one said, they know each other?

"What are you doing here?" He asked and Stoick asked the same

"Nevermind that. Now that the Fury and the girl are trapped we should work together to capture them. Kill the girl and bring the Fury to Drago."

"No!" Stoick protest

"No? Why?" Asked the macho man

"That girl is a part of my people. She is innocent" Stoick explain but the guy barely believed him.

"This girl knocked us out and fought with the dragons not against the Dragons." He emphasized some words to prove that I was with the Dragons' side instead of them.

"Astrid?" Stock called, his face was surprised and disappointed.

"Well, it isn't a good impression for you to attack a girl just because you saw her with a Dragon, no? It was just self defense!" I defended myself.

"Of course! A girl in the dragon riders' territory with a Dragon, what would you think?!" He say

"How did you know that this is the Dragon riders' territory exactly, huh?" I asked and they halt

"You don't actually know of this is their territory, am I correct? So even though you're not sure you dare attack me without knowing that I could be the one the Dragons are attacking? Instead of helping you chose to attack me! Why won't I defend my life?!" I say and they completely stop

"It doesn't matter! It's clear you're with the Dragon's side! Now Stoick-I say you help capture your girl or you might be putting your entire village in danger all for one girl." He says and Stoick sighed

"Astrid, just give yourself and the Fury up." Stoick says and I freeze, was he really going to do this?

"No." I say and finally properly place myself on the silly fury. He sighed and motioned the rest to capture both me and the Fury.

Just then, the Fury fired up the sky for I don't know what reason and the macho guy chuckled.

"Missed your target" the macho guy chuckled. Silly fury snobbed at him and next thing that happened was surprising for both, Stoick and the rest.

"Are you sure about that?" From above was Hiccup and the rest of the dragon riders. Hiccup heroically jumped down near me and silly fury.

"Hiccup?" Stoick blurted