Chapter 10: Double Astrid?

After landing back inside with Hiccup's arms still wrapped around my waist, the gang approached Hiccup and tried to speak with him but they met cold gazes. "No Jack, we won't be putting Astrid back in that room unless it looks more appealing in the eye."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Merida asks, Hiccup carried me down his night fury before turning towards Merida.

"It means that she will be staying in my room until a renovation happens in that room." He says with authority. Everyone had their jaws on the floor and that includes me. Why would he want me to stay in his room?! Is he crazy!?

"Are you crazy?! She could literally kill you while you're asleep! What are you doing!?" Merida screams but Hiccup ignored her and carried me out of the drama.

He entered a room on the 3rd floor and it was massive. In his room he had two floors, upstairs was his bed while on the 1st floor were the kitchen, living room and dinning hall. What kind of a viking is he? The one that doesn't interact with others? Every basic necessities were here, wanna bet he has a private bathroom too?

"Make yourself at home" Hiccup interrupts my thoughts as he spoke. He gently placed me on the bed which was unique compared to my bed in my room or should I say my cell. I also forgot that I still have the keys to unlock that door which haven't been found yet.

I simply sat there, my feet on top of his soft bed that I dug with my weight. He left and went inside a room that I didn't notice was there because of the concrete design that matched the walls. I cuddled myself to sleep as the soft mattress provide me with coziness and comfort I've never felt with my bed. I let myself fall into slumber.

I didn't know how many hours it has been since I slept but when I opened my eyes I saw Hiccup sitting by the edge of the bed while looking at me. It was dark and the light from his window behind him is the only source of light and the sole reason as to why I can see his figure; the light wasn't enough for me to see his face.

"You're awake, Good. Here's a clean towel and some medicine to clean your wounds. I won't help you, the bathroom is there in that room. Go clean yourself" he says coldly and left the bedroom once more after handing me the clean towel and putting the medical equipment on the bedside table. I got up from the bed with a low groan as I felt my wounds and scratches throb.

With the towel in my hand I entered the shower and thoroughly washed myself and cleaned my wounds. By the end of my bath, the tub water was stained red; I left the room not draining the bloody water.

The room was filled with darkness and the only thing lighting I had in the room was a candle I didn't lit earlier. I didn't know how or who lit the candle but it helped me see. I picked it up and noticed clothes hung by the frame of his canopy bed, this Hiccup Haddock is fancy and treated like royalty it's like he's a whole different person. I placed the candle on the bedside table and and clothed myself, the clothes given to me were rather comfy and softer compared to my usual clothes. I took the candle and was about to head down stairs when my eyes caught a glimpse of my photo. I didn't notice it a first but I quickly realized and looked back, I had a photo in Hiccup's room?!

I quickly examined the photo and realized that it wasn't me.. it was somebody else that looked like me. She was standing next to Hiccup with her big beautiful smile while putting an ice crown on his head, ice? I took the photo and looked at it closer, there was the woman who looked like me. Big blue eyes, fair skin, rosy cheeks, pink lips and platinum blonde that was braided like mine. Who is this woman?