Chapter 5: Who's Merida?

As he leaned closer he stopped leaving just an inch. One move and my lips will meet his so I stiffened and stayed still. "Do that and I'll kill you." He whispered deadly

"Go to hell" I say and kicked him off me and for a moment he whined in pain and that was my chance to go. So I ran like I was being chased by death himself, I ran and didn't want to look back. I noticed that he was now gone so I slowed down for a little bit and entered a cave for cover.

As I rested down I noticed a small ring.. gold and has emerald gemstone in the middle. Who would leave such a luxurious jewelry here? I wore it and slept for a bit. When I woke up Hiccup was with Toothless and was looking intently at me. I quickly sat down and was about to run when he pinned me down.

"You sure are stubborn. How about a little punishment?" He says and he ripped my upper clothes off. He then signaled Toothless to light a fire and as he held me still, the fire burned my skin like paper. I wasn't even touching the fire but because it was so intense I felt like I was burning.

"Ahhh!!" I screamed in pain, he held me still and after trying to escape I accidentally burned my baby finger. He immediately stopped and looked at me worried

"Are you okay? Why would you move your hand close to the fire?" He asks and gently blew some air to my burned finger.

"Ah- it's hot!" I say as tears started forming. I just wanted to go home.. I just wanted to leave. He wrapped the coat around my body to hide my almost naked body.

"Shh, it's okay. Let's get back alright?" He says and carried me, he placed me on Toothless and place my head against his chest

"You can sleep" he says softly and caress my hair before leaving.

I closed my eyes and as we ride I fell asleep. When I woke up I was inside my bedroom. Windows locked once again and so is my door. I realized I was hungry but no food came in for the night. Did they forget?

"Astrid-?" Called Rapunzel, I came to the door and pressed my ears.

"Yes?" I asked, I hear her sigh before saying

"You won't have dinner tonight. They decided that it was your punishment. Along with keeping your window and door closed and locked. I'm sorry" she says, but I don't have any other reaction.

"I- I'm sorry" she says but I assured her that I was alright and so I slept hungry. This wasn't the only time. After that, abuse came in. They barely fed me for the next 7 weeks and Punzie only sneaked me some few foods or snacks while I had to starve and sleep my huger.

This kept going until Merida, the red haired girl came to my room. "So this is where you keep your slaves?" she says

"Ah, what an ugly woman. Hiccup, why does he keep you alive?" She asks roaming around. I barely paid attention so she got pissed

"Look at me when I talk!" She pulled my hair and whispered in my ear. She threw me off the bed, and out of annoyance I kicked her.

"Little-, you!" She yells, Punzie came and pulled her away while Heather just looked pissed

"You don't like her? She has the same ego as you" I commented as I got up and sat on my bed

"Not really, she has the worst personality here. She thinks she and Hiccup are a great partner, the bǫlva is daydreaming. As if, she's the completely opposite of Hiccup" Heather says

"Yeah-, Hiccup is too wimpy" I say

"Wimpy? He almost burned you like you were paper, remember?"

"And she's too aggressive to fit him" I mumbled not caring about what she said

"Y'know what she'd answer to that? Opposites attract!" Heather says

"She's the only opposite that I don't find attractive." I reply

"Same.." we ended up talking for 2 hours about how much Merida sucked, guess we do have something in common.