Chapter 1: A day with the Dragon Riders

Astrid's POV

It's been 3 days and I haven't gone home since. I'm sure my family and my friends are worried about me, I tried to fight my way out but nothing worked. I guess I really do need to give up.. for now.

Hiccup and his team are fine, they've been treating me well, not giving me a hard time, well most of them, I feel like Heather's always watching me. I brushed it off, I brushed off every odd thing they did. I need to focus on my escape!

"Astrid~ time for breakfast!" Rapunzel announced, she's the sweetest and kindest and brightest but that doesn't change the fact that she's one of the odds, they always talk normally when I'm not around, but when I enter the room they all go quiet.

"Great..." I said with dismay. Life with them is boring yet they keep wondering why I was always down and bored

"You okay?" She asked, I'm fine I responded, well, at least in my mind; I was too lazy to even speak, she handed me breakfast then I quietly ate.

"I'm finished." I blurted then drank water. She clasped her hands together then formed a smile

"Wow! You finished your food! That's an improvement!" She said with excitement

"No. You know what would've been an improvement?! If you guys would just let me go home!" I yelled, she looked at me with sad eyes probably pitying me

"I'm sorry but we can't let you go! What if you tell somebody? We can't risk it, not our Dragons!" She responded, "I'm sorry Astrid" she left with a whisper

"As if you're actually sorry.." I just mumbled in response but I don't think she heard.

I

don't know what to do any longer. I wanted to escape but they're just impossible, they're all watching my every move whenever I'm outside and that Heather was stuck to me like glue.

I know her. We met long ago, she tried to steal from us but thank goodness I was there, if it weren't for me we would've lost the book of Dragons.

She's mean; The meanest in their group. I know she holds a grudge against me. But like I care, I hold a grudge against her too.

It isn't like Hiccup's any better. He's their leader and he free Dragons and brings them here. The night fury of his is always on guard, Smarty pants. Doesn't he know that those Dragons keep attacking Berk? They've been such a pests in our home.

"Ugh! What am I going to do with them?! I should just get rid of Heather first.. she's the one who keeps watching me." I mumbled, I mumbled more plans to myself, it's not like someone's willing to listen to my plans without snitching on me.

"Hey there you little rat." Heather suddenly barged in

"Don't you know how to knock?" I asked

"I do. I just don't respect your privacy. Hiccup and I are leaving, thought you'd like to know" she winked,what is she? Six?

"What makes you think I would want to know? Go have an intercourse with him for all I care." I spoke

"Huh, guess you don't like him after all" she mumbled, but I heard so I asked

"What made you think that?"

"Rapunzel's teasings. She said you'd be one of the girls who likes Hiccup" she explained

"So you like him?" I asked

"Hiccup? Sure." She shamelessly responded

"Hm, kay. Go build a billboard for all I care. Why don't you write down how annoying you can be in the billboard too?" I suggested trying to piss her off. It worked.

"Shut up!" She then left me all alone.

Most days weren't like this, normally I'm always alone and no one bothers me. That's the boring part of my life here. They feed me 2 times a day. They are busy at lunch so they don't have time to give me food.

Anyway, I just closed my eyes trying to fall asleep. The days are still early but I have nothing to do so I'll just sleep.

🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ ✨ Hiccstrid ✨ ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱

🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙