Chapter 17: Deny The True Reason

"Now the fight is fair." Heather says

"Heather?" Fishlegs mumbled and Ruffnut elbowed his sides. He winced in pain but quickly regained composure and got ready to battle. Hiccup on the other hand wasn't giving the signal to attack.

He backed a few steps until he reached me and held onto silly fury. "After we get back from the base I will question what you did to my Dragons" he says firmly and rode his dragon.

"Kill them all!" The macho man shouted but Stoick was quick to react and stopped them. They were all suprised, his voice filled with authority and firmness he says:

"Touch my son and your comrades will see your head rolling off the rest of your body." Everyone was stunned by what he said, he would never say that even in front The Dragon Master's people. He is too afraid to risk everything... but now...

"Would you like for the Dragon master to know about this?" One threatened

"Go. Spit your information and tell him this-Berk is no longer under his control. Say to him we'll all be ready to defend what's ours." He says before beating up the guys, on his own.

After he knocked out all of those Vikings himself he immediately turned to look at Hiccup with a stern look "Hiccup. What are you doing here with them?! And where were you all these years?! We thought you were dead-I thought the only son I had was gone-dead-killed by Dragons!" He screamed at him but Hiccup didn't budge, he looked annoyed and mad.

"Why do you care?! When all those years you were treating me like I'm some trash son?! When all those years I was under your household I felt worthless! You had no right to care-because you never did! And just to let you know.. I hate you! I hate you and I hate you and I hate that I hate you! Because you're my Dad" he yelled back, clearly getting emotional. His eyes were filling with water and as much as he gripped onto the saddle he couldn't stop it.

"I-I didn't mean to make you feel worthless! I just wanted to protect you!!" Stoick says getting emotional as well

"Well I did! And it's all your fault! And I hate you for it! But I also hate that I used to admire you crushing these lovely Dragons-"

"They are not lovely at all. I hate those Dragons. I despise them!" He screamed with anger and pain. While everyone was just watching I manage to get off silly fury, but before I could even react Hiccup pulled me back up and pulled me close to him.

"Well I despise you and your kind! Monsters!" He screamed back before pulling my hair so tight and rough I groaned. His eyes were like clouds, water flowed out of his eyes and it seems like they were none stop.

"They're the monsters! Your siding with they same kind who killed your Mother!" Stoick confessed and Hiccup went pale

"Lies! Liar! They would bever do that!" He denied

"Why don't you ask Gobber?! Your Mother was a kind soul and believed that Dragons and Human could live together! Yet even with the kind heart they took her life away! Do you know how painful it was for me to watch my baby-my son, lying on his crib crying for a mother's care but she's no longer with us?! Do you know the pain of seeing you lose your other half and the only thing she left was a baby! Your Mother left you to me to take care of you! Do you know how devastated I was when I find you gone!? When I thought you were killed!?"

Hiccup's body was deprived from strength finding out the truth that no one else knew but the elders. Not even the new generation knew what happened to his wife because he hates it when someone makes him remember.

"Those monsters killed your Mother!" by this time, Hiccup completely broke down. Silly fury cry out a coo wondering what's happening to its owner.

"You're lying" Hiccup continued to sob, I stepped down from the Fury, I wanted to leave and step back to the real side I was in but my body won't respond to my command. This was a perfect opportunity but it seems like I was paralyzed. What do I do?!