Eat me up

Deftly, P'Phayu walked him up the stairs without even staggering, pushed the bedroom door open with one foot and walked towards the bed, carefully setting Rain down on the edge of the bed, never breaking the kiss. Being a vampire has to make a lot of things easier and the senses seem to be more heightened, Rain thought.

Phayu knelt in front of him and rubbed his thighs until he got to his zipper, watching, as Phayu's hands slowly unzipped it. Intuitively, he lifted his hips so Phayu could pull his pants off of him. His dick was already hard, pressing painfully against his boxers. In hot anticipation, Phayu licked his lips, excitement and hunger in his eyes. Rain felt a brief moment of embarrassment. Nobody had ever touched him, let alone had sex with him.

"P'Phayu, before we continue..."

"Yes Rainyboy?"

Phayu tenderly stroked Rain's slender thighs and their soft and sensitive insides, making him tremble under his touch, then switching between kissing and licking his thighs.

Rain tilted his head back, completely lost in the feeling Phayu was giving him.

How am I supposed to form a normal sentence now?

"I've never..." he started again.

"I know baby. I can smell it. And you have no idea what that triggers in me. The thought that I'll be the first to touch you, to take you, to fill you up is more intoxicating than anything I've ever experienced. As if you were waiting for me."

His eyes darkened even more, showing again, how hungry he was, how determined to make Rain his.

P'Phayu pressed his mouth deep into Rain's balls, sucking on them through the thin fabric and leaving a hot trail. Rain moaned heavily, all shame and worries forgotten and lost in the moment.

Safe. I'm safe.

He wrapped a hand around Phayu's neck and clutched his hair. He pulled Phayu even closer, he was so drunken by him.

Phayu grinned at the courage that suddenly burgeoned in his heartmate and dug his nose and mouth even deeper, taking in the sweet scent.

"You smell so damn good, Rain."

Phayu came up to plant a hot kiss on his lips.

"Hmmm, and you taste good too," he said after he licked Rain's lips in devotion.

"Are you ready? As soon as you don't like something, I hurt you or you feel uncomfortable about something, you have to tell me. Understood?"

Rain nodded.

"Say it, Rain," Phayu demanded.

"Rain understands."

"Good boy," Phayu praised him and slowly, with a mischievous grin, crawled down until he reached Rain's boxer shorts. He gripped the sides of the boxers between two fingers and looked up at him, questioningly, as if asking for permission. Rain nodded, biting his bottom lip. Hot anticipation flowed through his body and heated him up. In one stroke, he pulled off Rain's boxers, exposing his already hard and twitching cock.

Phayu kissed the tip and gently licked up from bottom to top. He knew he had to take his time. He carefully watched every emotion and change through their bond while sneaking a peek up at Rain, who tilted his head back, savoring the moment.
His lips curled. He could sense that Rain seemed to be descending into another world.
He carefully wrapped a hand around Rain's dick and began to move slowly to get a feel for what Rain liked.

Rain hissed his breath. It was only one hand and yet his touch felt so damn good. How was he supposed to last long?

"Aaah... Hmmm... that... feels good!"