8 | School

"Komaeda-san, what a surprise!" Sonia said. "A nice surprise though! Good morning,"

The Angel smiled. "Good morning to you too! Hinata-kun said I could come to school with him. Ah, but is Kamukura-kun not in your class?"

"He is, but we don't go to class at the same time. I prefer being here earlier than him," Hinata explained.

"I see! This is all so interesting. Nanami-san, is that a gaming console?"

"Mhm. Wanna try?" She held it towards him.

"Roger." He took it and began pressing the buttons. "Ah, how does this work? Aah!! Is he chasing me?? Hinata-kun, help!!" The character jumped towards the player. Komaeda shrieked and dropped the game. He jumped into Hinata's arms.

"You okay?" Hinata asked.

"That was scary. I'm sorry, Nanami-san. Is your console okay?"

"Yup, it's not broken,"

"That's good. I am sorry for dropping it,"

"It's fine, I think,"

The door to the classroom opened and Kamukura stepped inside. He noticed Komaeda. "You are here, my Angel?"

"He is not your Angel,"

"Good morning, Kamukura-kun!" He smiled brightly.

"Good morning. There is a hamster on your shoulder,"

"Hm?" He looked at his own shoulder. "Aww, how adorable!"

"Jum-P, come back," Tanaka said. The hamster jumped back to him. "You are a godly being, so of course my deva would feel connected to you," he explained.

"You hamsters are so cute,"

"They are not cute, they are threatening and powerful,"

Komaeda giggled. "You're right, they really are! I wouldn't dare touch them. You're so brave, Tanaka-kun,"

He blushed and hid his face in his scarf.

"Komaeda-kun, your outfit looks very good on you," Hanamura said.

"Thank you!" He smiled. "I do not know a lot about human fashion, but I tried my very best,"

"Could you maybe lift your skirt up so I can take a pic- OWW!!" Koizumi had kicked him in the face.

"Hinata-kun told me I cannot just take off my clothes in front of people, sorry,"

"Pleaaaase! Just this once!"

Komaeda frowned. "I am not naive! I know you have bad intentions! I may not know what those intentions are, but I know they are wrong and bad! Angels aren't dumb, you know?"

"Tell him!" Koizumi cheered.

Yukizome entered the classroom. "Good morning, everyone- oh? Who's that?" She asked, looking at Komeda.

"He's my friend. Can he stay here during class?" Hinata asked her.

"Sure, but... why is he wearing an Angel costume?"

"I am not wearing a costume," Komaeda told her.

"Uhm... So you're an... Angel? A real one?"

Komaeda reached his hands up and a flower crown appeared in them. "See?"

"Wow! That's quite amazing!" She smiled.

Komaeda stayed there during class. He didn't understand much of what they were doing, but it was still exciting. Then, he felt that someone made a wish in the forest. "I'll be right back!" He teleported into the forest.

"Woah... You're really the Angel of this forest?" The woman who stood there asked.

"Yes. I am here to grant your wish." He smiled softly.

"Thank you. Uh, kinda strange clothes for an Angel though,"

Komaeda clapped his hands together and his current clothes got replaced by his gown. "So, what is your wish?"

"I wish for more money. I can barely afford food as it is,"

Komaeda sat down. "Alright. Please do not interrupt me." He put his hands together and began to chant.

-

"Okay, the lesson is over. Have a nice day, everyone!" Yukizome said.

A ray of light appeared and Komaeda was back. He clapped his hands together to wear the other clothes again.

"Oh, you're back." Hinata said. "Come on, we have p.e. now,"

"P.e.?" Komaeda asked.

"Sports. We're playing basketball at the moment,"

"I don't know what that is,"

"I'll explain it to you when we're there,"

They went into the locker room. Komaeda looked at the clothes the boys put on. He clapped so instead of the button-up shirt and the sweater vest he wore a white T-shirt and a skirt.

"You should wear shorts instead," Hinata said. "You gotta jump when you play basketball and skirts aren't practical for that,"

Komaeda sighed and clapped his hands together to wear pants. "Skirts and dresses are much more comfortable though..." He complained as they went into the gym.

"Basketball is basically just throwing the ball into that basket over there. We get split up in teams and have to throw into the basket of the other team."

"Sounds easy enough!" Komaeda smiled.

The teams got decided and the teacher, Sakakura, let Komaeda take part. Hinata and him were in the same team.

"Komaeda!" Hinata shouted and passed him the ball. The pale Angel flew up to the basket and-

"Hey, you can't do that!" Owari yelled.

"That's unfair!" Kuzuryuu complained.

Surprised, Komaeda fell onto the floor. "Ow!" He dropped the ball. "I'm sorry, I thought..."

"Thought what?" Sakakura asked. "If they can't fly too, it's unfair if you do it,"

"I apologize..." He sighed. He really needed to get this whole 'human' thing figured out.